Chapter 5

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! EXCITING!!!!! hehe!! Really enjoyed writing this chapter!!! It's gonna get dramatic in the next chapter!! YAY!!

Hope you sexy readers all like my chapter, enjoy. Pleeeeeease vote and comment, it makes me happy!!!

BYE AND ENJOY!!!!!

I didn’t know what to do. I have to admit I am scared of Jordan. It was 7:25pm and I hadn’t even started getting ready. I could just stay at home. He couldn’t force me to go, especially when my Mum is here.

I’ve been sat staring at the clock for the past hour have a mental debate on whether or not to go. I still don’t understand how him kissing me on the cheek means he owns me. It sounds pathetic. I am so confused. If I go, I would fall for him even more, if I don’t go who knows what he might do. Judging by the cuts on his knuckles and the bruise on his cheek he’s pretty powerful.

As soon as I got home I closed my curtains to make sure he couldn’t see me again.

I sighed as I got up and walked over to my wardrobe. I’d decided to go, now I need something suitable to wear. I don’t even know where he’s taking me, probably a party. I change out of my school uniform and swap my normal bra for a strapless one. I slip into a black lace skater dress and zip it up on the side. I comes just above my knees. It had a thin plaited black belt that I wrapped around my waist. The sleeves were lace and they came just to my elbows. I open up my blue glass jewellery box and pull on two thin black bracelets that jangle up and down my wrist. I let my hair out of its school pony hair and let it fall wavy around my face. I lightly straighten it then I take off my makeup just so I could re-apply it. I rim my eyes with black eyeliner and paint my lips red. I cover my lashes with sooty black mascara. I brush my teeth vigorously and spit the paste into the sink. I check my phone. 8:24. I rush to get my black studded suede shoes and spray my body with perfume.

I sit down on the end of my bed, careful not to ruin my hair and dress. I hear a knock at the door and rush downstairs to answer it before my mum does. I check my hair one last time in the hallway mirror before opening the door.

When I told my mum about this ‘date’ I don’t think I’ve ever seen her that excited. I guess she was excited because I’ve never talked to her about boys before. She went on and on about it, teasing me about it.

I take a few moments to compose myself before taking a deep breath and opening the door. I flinched slightly at how close he was, his large hand resting on the door frame, his body towering over me. He was wearing a white shirt with a jacket and black jeans. His familiar smirk spread across his face. I swallowed loudly as his dark brown eyes shamelessly raked up and down my body.

-“Mum, I’m going now!” I call. I put my hand on his chest pushing him lightly. I had to lean my whole body closer to his. Once doing so, successfully pushing both of us out of the doorway. I was about to remove my hands from his chest to turn around and close the door but Jordan catches my small wrists, bringing my right hand up to his face, his deep eyes on me the whole time.

-“You look very nice,” He spoke softly but his eyes were still intensely on mine watching my every move. He slowly kissed the back of my hand. I coughed awkwardly after a moment of silence and pulled my hands out of his as I turned and closed the door. I heard him chuckle at my awkward behaviour. His eyes full of amusement as I turned back around.

-“Well c’mon then,” He says as he starts walking across the road. He stopped in front of a motor bike parked up on the pavement. I felt my eyes grow wider as he swung his legs over the bike.

-“Hurry up,” he says. I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

-“There is no way I am getting on that, it’s illegal without a helmet anyway,” I say. He laughed at me.