Chapter 19

Hey!!!! Sorry about the underlined text, I can't get rid of it. This is my last upload for atleast a week and a bit, so sorry guys!!!

this is a really short chapter just to keep you hanging. i promise i will update as soon as i possibly can

8 votes please?????? comment too

 enjoy!!!

Leah’s POV

I heard him open the front door downstairs, I heard him call my name but I didn’t answer. Instead I curl up in a ball under the duvet and close my eyes. I heard him open the bed room door, and I felt him lay down next to me.

-“Where did you have to go?” I ask in monotone. Jordan instantly sat up, his head rested on his hand, propped up by his elbow.

-“Just somewhere, don’t worry about it,” Jordan whispers.

-“ I can’t help but worry if you never tell me,”

-“Leah, honestly, you don’t have to worry, it was nothing,” Jordan says, leaning closer to me, making my heart pound. Neither of us say anything as the silence surrounds us. I’m sure he can hear my heart thudding against my chest. His face is hovering just inches from mine.

-“You know,” I whisper, hesitating. –“You can kiss me….if you want,”

A smirk spread across Jordan’s face as he pushes himself up and leaned over me. I look up at him, his eyes glinting. His body weight is held in his forearms, resting either side of my head.

-“Deal,” Jordan whispered. He smiled down at me, his hot breath fanning out across my face.

-“Ready?” He says, chuckling. I nodded, giggling at him.

Jordan softly pressed his lips to mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His fingers run through my hair, then down my shoulder, making me shiver. My lips tingled against his, sending butterflies shooting through my stomach. Suddenly, I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip and I pulled away, realising it was getting too heated. I opened my eyes to find him looking down at me. His nose nudged against mine.

-“Why did you stop?” Jordan questions.

I shake my head, rolling over from underneath Jordan and turning away from him.

-“Leah?” Jordan whispers, his voice full of hurt and sadness. I swallow, blinking back the tears. I didn’t understand. Why can’t I trust him? I don’t answer him, instead I silently pull the duvet over my body and Jordan climbed in next to me. He tugs me closer to him, turning me over to face him. When he realises I’m crying his face instantly softens.

-“What did I do wrong? Did I say something, what did I do? Please tell me,” Jordan whispers, wiping away the hot, salty tears from my cheeks with his thumb.