Chapter 13

Soooooooooooo, HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Chapter 13, here ya go!! I have been so busy recently and I haven't had any time what so ever to write, but I have written this just for you guys!!! I did say my next chapter is going to be longer but this chapter is still really short, but hopefully it is a bit more excting and dramatic than the last one, but yeah, sorry if it's really short, I know I promised I would write a longer one!! But here you go!!! CHAPTER 13!!!!

BTW, my Twitter is @Fernii_Jenkins. Follow me, I follow back!!!

10 VOTES PLEASE!!!! LOVE YOOOOOUUUUUU!!! XXXX :););)

I got a strong impression Jordan knew the bouncer on the club door. He was quite big, and was wearing a black suit, his large arms folded over his chest. They firmly shook hands as Jordan whispered something in the guy’s ear. The large, bald man moved to the side slightly, allowing us in, but blocking other people from entering. Some people sighed in annoyance; they’d clearly been waiting for a while.

Jordan entwined his fingers with mine as he tugged me through the already sweaty crowd of dancing people, and over to a booth in the corner of the club where it was a bit quieter. There was already a large group of people sat down, they all had drinks in their hands, empty beer cans littered the table, and they were all laughing and talking together.

 Jordan was warmly greeted before he gently encouraged me in front of him, his hand rubbing circles on my back comfortingly. His arm wrapped around my waist as he introduced me to everyone. I recognized a few of them from the party Jordan took me to last week, where he ended up beating up Nat. I smiled politely as a wave of greetings were thrown my way. I slid along the seat to sit next to a beautiful girl who smiled warmly at me, as Jordan went to get some drinks.

-“Hey, I’m Jen,” the girl says, smiling at me.

 She has beautiful long blonde hair that fell in natural loose waves down her back. Her bright blue eyes were shining.  She was wearing pair of pastel pink ankle grazer jeans, and a loose white shirt with a button up collar.  I saw she had flat, pink pumps on her feet as she crossed one leg over the other.

-“Leah,” I say, smiling back at her. She nudged herself closer to me, her knee touching mine.

-“So, what do you think of Jordan?” Jen asked, grinning mischievously at me. She tucked a long strand of honey blonde hair behind her ear as she spoke. I looked over at Jordan who was standing at the bar talking to a guy.

-“Umm, he’s really nice, I guess,” I say quietly, not wanting to tell her too much about what I think of Jordan.

Jen grinned at me, taking my forearm and leaning in.

-“He likes you, I can tell,”

Jen nodded at me as she pulled back. I frowned at her.

-“How do you know?”

-“The way he looks at you, I can just tell,”

Suddenly a large hand was placed on my shoulder, making me and Jen jump slightly. I peered up to see Jordan. He shrugged his black blazer off and slung in over the back of my seat.

-“Here’s your drink, I’m just going to the bathroom,” He says, placing a full glass down in front of me.

-“Thanks,” I mumble, noticing his hand never left my shoulder, as if he was staking claim over me.

I watched him as he walked away, disappearing into the crowd of dancing bodies.

Then, another person came into my view.