Idk just plopped down a bunch of lovey dovey stuff(Kaebedo)

Albedo returned to Mondstadt from Inazuma. While the Nation of Eternity was a nice place, the familiar sight of the City of the Wind made him feel at home.

Klee was asleep the entire trip-and still is- so his first stop was the house they shared.

He wasn't surprised to see Kaeya there. They all shared this house after all. It was apparently the Cavalry Captain's day off.

"Hello, Kaeya. Mind helping me? I have a child and bags I need to carry." Albedo greeted the(surprisingly sober) captain. "Welcome back my dear!" Kaeya greeted back, planting a kiss on Albedo's hand. The latter groaned.

Soon enough, Albedo was settled. He was still on leave so he had plenty of time to spend at home.

He wasn't allowed to conduct research there so he decided to busy himself in the kitchen. Kaeya hadn't cooked anything yet.

He felt hands wrap around his waist. "Kaeya?" he questioned. "Yes my love?" Kaeya answered. "What are you doing?" "Hugging you.". Albedo appreciated the gesture.

Albedo was lying in bed that evening, reading a book he picked up from the Yae Publishing House. It was Klee and Yoimiya's book. He felt additional weight on the side and saw Kaeya hugging him again. Must be back from his usual visits at the Angel's Share.

"Albedooooooooo I missed youuuuuuuuu....." Kaeya muttered. 'Ah, he's drunk' Albedo concluded. "I know, love. But it was only a few weeks. I'm here now no?" Albedo tried to get Kaeya to loosen his grip. "But it was a long few weeksssss... uh *hic*." Kaeya buried his face into Albedo's hair and hiccuped.

Albedo sighed and scooted closer to the taller man. He snuggled into Kaeya's hug. It felt nice to be back home.

(No thoughts. Only fluff. See? I can be nice)