Concerned Students and an Overworked Alchemist(with a wicked headache)

Albedo was in the Ordo Favonius laboratory, experimenting away. He's been sitting on his workdesk for Archons know how long. What was he working on? Who knows.

He groaned as he felt a light banging in his head. He tried to shake it off, there were far more important matters at hand. But he simply could not. He couldn't block out the feeling of his brain wanting to bust out of his skull at any given moment.

He got up to get some water but his legs gave out almost immediately. "Fuck-" he thought as he collided with the floor. He just kinda lay there as he had no energy to even try to get up as a storm of a headache pounded away in his artificial cranium. He saw nothing but static until eventually everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeus let out a sound of utter happiness as he striked a eurika in the research he was conducting. "Sucrose! Take a look at this!" he excitedly called his workmate. "Found anything?" the Anemo allogene went over and skimmed the report. Her eyes widened. "T-this is... this is a breakthrough in our research! Timeus you're not so dumb after all!" Sucrose exclaimed. "Hey!" Timeus was about to protest but then his sleeve was tugged by the green haired half-human.

"Come on! We've got to tell mr. Albedo!" Sucrose came to a halt when Timeus spoke. "Shouldn't he be sleeping? I mean, he was working non-stop these past few weeks. And it is Saturday tomorrow. It'd make sense if he took a break." Timeus shrugged. "Y-yeah you're right..." Sucrose sighed. "Y'know speaking of breaks, we should call it a day too. Ample rest is required to keep our mind sharp." Sucrose suggested, much to Timeus's joy.

The two locked up the lab and noticed a faint light looming in the hallway. "Hey it's coming from the other facility!" Timeus pointed to its direction. "Mr. Albedo must've forgotten to shut the lights..."

The two alchemists approached the light.  "Hello? Mr. Albe- AHHHH!" Sucrose yelled. "What?! What?!" Timeus rushed inside.

In front of them was their teacher laying down on the floor, snoozing away. He was knocked out cold.

"Ah. He's overworked himself again..." Sucrose adjusted her glasses and sighed. "You carry him." "Why me?! You have the anemo powers!" "You're the taller one.". Timeus groaned and went to pick up the sleeping genius.

Albedo let out a huff. "Huh?" he recognized the familiar feeling of being carried. "Good evening sleepyhead. You were out cold." Timeus greeted.

"Mm... put me down. I still have work to do..." Albedo protested to the gesture. 'Comfy...' he thought. "No can do. We kept telling you to rest, yet you never did. This time, you will rest and you will probably not like it but you did this to yourself." Sucrose was oddly stern.

Albedo opened his mouth to say something but the words died on his mouth and was replaced with a large, long, yawn. He was so tired. He subconciously leaned in closer to Timeus's warmth(the taller man was close to spontaniously combusting on the spot). He figured it'd be useless to debate with his students who were obvioisly right and he didn't have the strenght to continue arguing so, he might as well take in as much rest as he can.

Note:

Funny story. This had no preparation whatsoever. I just slapped on whatever felt like it connected to the topic