Home(venbedo)

(Pretend Albedo knows Venti is Barbatos)

Where was his home?

He constantly thinks about it.

He came into being in Khaenri'ah and was created by a Khaenri'ahn. Could that be his home?

He spends majority of his time secluded in Dragonspine. Could that be his home?

Albedo thinks time and time again. What place can he consider home?

What does home even mean? A place to live in? A place with a roof over your head?

He turns to look at Venti, the bard sensing his inner conflict.

"Venti? If you don't mind me asking, what does home mean to you?" he asks. The bard puts on his thinking face. He perks up and spreads his arms and legs out.

"A place where I can unwind and have as many bottles of wine as I please, of course!" he laughs. Albedo endearingly shakes his head, what else did he expect from his dear poet?

"Ah, to be relaxing while sipping a cold one! Nothing could get more enjoyable than cracking open a vintage and.... being surrounded... by friends..." his voice trails off melancholically. Friends. He missed them, dearly.

"What about you?" Venti asked. "Eh?!" Albedo was honestly caught off guard. "What does home mean to you, Albedo?"

Albedo remains silent.

Barbatos knows. He knows why.

"What makes you feel comfortable? Loved?" he asks. Albedo recognizes that tone, he was not speaking to Venti but Barbatos.

He thinks for a while. Loved. He feels loved in... he looks down and sees windmills from afar. Barbatos continues.

"Where do you feel the most stable? For a lot of people, home is a place full of love, a place for you to feel loved and stable. Comfortable... surrounded by those who care about you." he says.

Albedo thinks. Home. Mondstadt.

His home was Mondstadt, he had no doubt. His home was in his friends, he was sure. His home was in...

Venti.

Barbatos smiled. "You're fast to decide, my deae alchemist. Anyway, enough serious talk, back to Venti time!"