Forgetting You(kaebedo)

Tw: Getting drunk, hallucinations, mention of death

(Fyi I did not intend for a full fic I just wrote based on vibes)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kaeya fell to the floor, wine bottle in hand. The results of it started to kick in, he felt horrible. He drank so much this evening that even Diluc was concerned. "I feel sorry for your health..." the redhead commented. Why would Kaeya care? He never did but now, it seemed as though he would actually prefer it if his body shut down due to alcohol.

Eventually, Diluc kicked him out of the tavern but he kept one bottle of wine that not even the oh so strong Darknight Hero could pry it away from his grip. Diluc sighed and gave up, carrying the drunk knight to his house.

And that's how Kaeya ended up in the position he was in.

He felt lonely today. He usually did but somehow, this day felt even more excruciatingly alone than usual. What was it?

He stared at the room until he noticed a familiar shape.

It was in the shape of a standard Mondstadt Vision shell, spreading its wings on all its glory. The only difference was the gemstone that held the element was dull. Beneath it, a sword held in its sheath along with a plaque.

Ah, he remembers now. Two years ago today, he lost his beloved. Two years ago, he held him one last time and watched as he slowly slipped away in Kaeya's arms. Two years ago, he was forced to push the very blade his lover used into his body.

He stared at the shell. He can still remember how it shone a magnificent orange, the symbol of Geo appeared brighter than any light everytime it was used.

Albedo also shone magnificently.

Speaking of which, Kaeya can't seem to remember what he looked like. He knew his hair was black. No. Ashen blond? He definately knew his eyes were red. Wait, that can't be right his eyes were... what color were they?

Kaeya's eyes widened. He can't remember. He was forgetting.

He tried desperately to recall everything about Albedo. The way he looked, his posture, the way he'd talk and look at Kaeya like he was the greatest man in all of Teyvat despite him being nothing but a sinner. He tried to remember how he looked so immersed in his research, how he'd congratulate his assistants like how a father would reward his son after a success.

Everything.

He looked at the Vision shell again, focusing hard at the white blur. The alcohol was making him see things again.

The blur was in a familiar shape. Albedo.

"Kaeya!" oh, his sweet voice. He'd kill to hear it again. Kaeye tried to support himself with his arms as he stood up. He squinted at the blur in front of him, trying to see any features he remembers about him but nothing. Nothing hits other than his voice.

He sees the figure turn as though to leave. Kaeya jumped to his feet and reached out to it. "No... no! Please! I lost you once you can't- you can't leave me! Not again!"

Kaeya must've looked like an idiot. He was on the floor, the alcohol bottle shattered and cutting his ungloved hands. He didn't care.

Why would he when he can't even remember what Albedo looked like?

Note;

I know I said I wouldn't post angst because albedo critted

(Please tell me you get the joke)