Scenerio 6

Secret Royal AU

Imagine you're in a ball with nobody to dance with. As you stand in the corner, you hear gasps all over the room and someone announces that the prince has arrived. He barely shows himself in public, not even in gallas like this, so it's natural that people started swarming him.

You don't get much of a glimpse of his face other than a blur of blond hair that ducks under a nearby table.

After the crowd calms down, the orchestra starts playing a tune and everyone picks a partner to dance with. You hear movement under the table and look down, there you see Albedo, your best friend.

He emerges from under the table, his suit more grand and decorated than you ever imagined. He seems to be warier of his surroundings than usual, almost nervous, trying to avoid being seen by keeping his face hidden in his sketchpad.

He is approached by the captain of the guards and is escorted to the stage. You connect the dots and realize that Albedo, your quiet nerd friend who sits and draws flowers or ranting about how he messed up an experiment because he accidentally put too much of a substance all day, was the prince.

He is told to choose a partner for his dance and many nobles, both men and women, approach him. He walks past all of them and approaches you.

He bows and holds out his hand, a warm smile on his face as he asks, "May I have this dance, my liege?"