Scars(thomabedo)

Tw://brief mention of sh, scars, mention of partial nudity[no this isn't smut]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Albedo had gotten into a bit of a tough situation at work. He gotten into some trouble with a lawachurl and was injured in the process. He had a first aid kit in his lab so the worst of it had already been wrapped in bandages. Now he had another problem, his only clean set of clothes were now torn and drenched in blood, he made his way to the Ordo Favonius dorms to get a change of clothes.

Thoma was visiting today, no surprise he'd see the man in the knights' quarters. "Oh! Hey Albedo! How- oh my! What happened to you?!" the servant quickly went over the him, upon seeing the bloodied coat. "Just a work accident. Happens to the best of us." Albedo shrugs. "Oh well, is there anything I can do to help?" Thoma asks, genuinely concerned.

Albedo let the man enter his quarters as he grabbed a spare set of clothing. Thoma took a few bandages, some medicin and rubbing alcohol and gestured for Albedo to sit on the bed.

Albedo took off his shirt and Thoma began applying the medicine on the wounds. Scars littered the alchemist's body. Some from accidents similar to this, some from experiments gone wrong, some self-inflicted. It wasn't really what you'd define as a nice sight.

Albedo winced at the alcohol. "Sorry... uh... oh right! Jean said you should take a break once you come back." Thoma said as he tightened the bandages and gave it a small pat, indicating that the treatment was done. "So... you should wear something more comfortable!"

Thoma ran off and came back holding a yukata. "Here! It's made from the best silk in Inazuma! It's more comfy than your uniform." Albedo took the yukata, examining it. "Are you sure? It looks expensive..." he feels the cloth. "No worries! And no, you can't find any excuses not to rest." Thoma giggled. "Heh. Guess I have no choice?"