What about me?(angst)

(I saw a tiktok. Tw//death and slight body horror lol
Traveler can be read as Aether or Lumine)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Traveler emerged victorious. Their blade fell with a clank as they were tired. They've slain the beast terrorizing the city of the wind.

The citizens cheered. "Glory to the Traveler! Thanks be to Barbatos! Our home is saved!" they cried.

Mondstadt was overjoyed. They thought that was gonna be the end of them, but they had the collective force of the Traveler and Lord Barbatos.

But, what about her?

The little girl was alone now. She stared wide eyed at the scene before her. Her brother leaned up against the wall, his skin covered in a purple and pink vein like substance, his chest pierced by arrows emiting strong anemo energy and his neck slit erasing the star shaped birthmark, blood trailing everywhere.

What about her?

Everyone rejoiced as she grieved. Barbatos approached the poor girl. "Oh sweet dear Klee..." he muttered, placing his hand on her head.

She looked up at the god. He did not smile but he gently took hold of the girl. His embrace was comforting. "I'm sorry, but I hope you understand why we did this." he whispered.

She understood why. It was for Mondstadt. It was for the good guys. Yet she couldn't help but cry. Barbatos rubbed circles on her back.