Claire Anderson [ Solangelo ]

Credits:
Name from my younger sister

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, OTHER THAN THE RANDOM GIRL I ADDED, sorry if it's your name :] let's hope it's not.

Hello!!! I am  Claire Anderson I am the hottest (*cough* ugliest *cough*) and most popular girl in Richard high (idk if this is a real school )

I was just sitting in  my History class, like My teacher, Mrs *nobody cares* , was sooo like annoying like I have been there, done that!

    The only thing good about this class, was that I could freely stare at Will, without him knowing , like let me tell you a secret...  I may have a like SMALL crush on Will

Oh let me tell about this hottie, his like sooooo dreamy, he has golden hair, litterally and I am a beautiful brunette. Ooo how perfect we'd look together!! Will has charming sky blue eyes that look like a ton of shades of blue like an ocean, oh that would go perfect with my light brown eyes oh we are sooo prefect together!!!

Will has a popular boy vibe which is absolutely perfect cause I am like the most like popular girl in like in like whole like school no one is more like superior than like me

BRRRINGGGGG

Wow, I guess like class is already over. I have been thinking of will that whole time, dang! I have got bad for him, I pick up my bag and swing it over my shoulder and strut out if the class

"Claire!"' I heard one of my mi- sorry! friends say as I look over at them

"What?" I say annoying already, geez this girl is annoying

"Did you know that Will is leaving the school today?" She asks.

"WHAT??!?!?" I yelled at her , as she visibly flinches at my sudden loud voice ( a/n poor girl ).

He cant leave the school!! We have to get together!! He hasn't even asked me out yet! This is outrageous, WE ARE LITTERALLY MADE FOR EACH OTHER, this CAN'T be happening! [ why yes it can :p]

I immediately push the girl out of my way as she falls to the ground , with a pained expression ,that almost made feel bad... AS IF, SHE SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR ME! I AM LOSING MY SOULMATE

__~time skip cause everyone does it ~__

It was the end of school, I HAVE to ask Will out today.. I walk out with my followers behind me as I strut over to the hot blonde.

"Hey baby~~" I say, sexy? I already know it is " me, you, my place let's have fun ~" I wink at him.

His smile drops slightly, I am sure that's from shock of me asking him out before I can think further I hear a no.

I look at will and say "what-" before i could continue i heard a black limousine pull up at the parking lot, Will runs to the car behind I could continue our conversation.

Interested by the car and by will going closer to it, I walk over towards it as a group students crowd around it but keep their distance.

A hot boy comes out of the car and scans the crowd. He looked like the opposite of Will, he wore black ripped jeans with a black shirt that was just random and I could not read the words of with an aviators jacket, he had obsidian brown eyes that looked like it was polished and was pretty skinny bit was hot as heck but the thing was when Will saw the hot boy'..

Once he saw the boy, his face lit up , why doesnt his face light up when he sees me?!??! I am his soulmate, it should!!

He runs to the boy hugging okay, their probably brothers or something, Whatever..  even though they looked like the polar opposites,sure whatever.

Then the most outrageous thing happens... WILL KISSES THE SMALL BOY?!?!? WHAT IS HAPPENING!??

I immediately run over to them, walking through the crowd with ease, i immediately separate them, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!

"GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND FAG" I screamed outraged by the chocolate eyed boy as he looks at me confused then disgusted.

" boyfriend? Last I checked Will was my boyfriend" when he says 'my' he points to his chest.

"NO, HIS MY BOY-" As I raise my hand to slap the delusional boy I feel a strong hand grab my wrist..

" dont even think of it" Will spat. The colour in this eyes turn to this intimidating blue and his hair looks less gold, if that's possible.He twists my wrist and drops me to the ground

"Will!" I whine " your MY boyfriend I asked you out"

"....and I rejected you" he says blankly, " I will not be returning after this" he says as I am left speechless

"Willy!-" I pouted, as I get off the floor, ew gross, and just stand there in shock at the next thing will does...

He yelled " THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND, FUCKERS!!" As he pointed the middle finger at the whole school raising the boy's hand like he won an award for something .

And kissed the boy on the lips...

What?? One. My crush was gay. Two, THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, HOW? I AM THE HOTTEST, RICHEST, MOST TALENTED PERSON IN THIS WORLD!!!!!

Whatever there are more fish in the sea, like that dude who has black hair and blue eyes I saw him as he ran out of the school but.... never saw him again..... who cares there are more people out there.

After that day at school, people started looking at me funny like they didnt know me or something. I never had a sadder live life continuing from that day onwards, no one asked me out anymore, I was lonely and forever was.

////AFTER THAT///

Now, I sat here In my parents basement', working at a Starbucks with no lovelife, whatsoever, I guess things don't always go the way they are planned to go, but I should see the bright things this cruel world maybe that will help my situation

                            > the end <

                       💛🖤A/n💛🖤

Well, how was it? Was it bad?? I hope not!
Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this.

I don't agree with what the character has said or done if I have to clarify.

Have a great rest of your day!! Stay hydrated :] 

                   you are loved :)

A 1K+ WORDS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER YESSSSS :] ANYWAYS

                          BYEEEE <3