Bianca di solace (M)

A/N

HELLO EVERYONE:)))
hope life is treating you fine :]

I could not think of a mortal today so here we go :)
It's time for like 10 years time skip

Anyways enjoy :]
____________________________________
( remember her? )
Mrs Anderson

I finally got a job at a school, after working FOREVER at Starbucks and living in my parents basement for at least a year.

I had a child, her name was Emily, her bestfriend was Bianca who was an extremely sweet girl, I would not even lie but I had yet to met her parents, they must be wonderful people. To have such a wonderful daughter.

Plus i was both their teachers, I tomorrow i was going to meet both of her parents since tomorrow was parents teacher conference
( is that what it's called cause I don't care enough to remember )

All I knew about her parents were that one of them was named nico di angelo, he sounds a bit familiar but I can't really remember. But her name sounds like a boy's name, probably just a typo.

And her other parent is someone named will solace a very hot doctor that is quite well known across the state, I live in.

I would totally date him if I wasn't married, but I would NEVER cheat on my husband, he is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

__~~ time skip cause why not? ~~__

Today was the day I was meeting both of Bianca's parents, I was ecstatic and nervous, just a bit.

After talking to many parents and saying how well or bad their child has been doing it was time for Bianca's parents time to come in.

A Male with black hair and obsidian black eyes and a black shirt that didn't cover his wrists and arms but covered his shoulders.

He held hands with a small little angel which was Bianca she had dark brown locks that almost looked black and had a small an orange shirt which was covering a cute skirt she was wearing. She also had sky blue eyes which she probably got from her father....WAIT SHE HAS TWO DADS??!?!

WHAT?!?! HOW DID I JUST REALISED THAT??! WHERE IS HER MOTHER??

She is probably so stressed, having two fathers and having such a good reputation at school, must be hard for her. And WAIT SOLACE IS GAY.... woah... now that's shocking but it's.... fine. I guess?

I shouldn't be homophobic to their faces that sounds horrible for me to do, they have such a beautiful daughter.

As they both came in and sat down I greeted them asking Bianca to go over to play with the toys I left for the children to play with.

"Hello, Nico can I call you that?" I ask as u didn't want to make the Male sitting across from me uncomfortable.

"Uh yes.." he answers quickly.

" Now may I ask where is Bianca's mother?" I try to ask nicely

" what? Can't you see? She doesn't have one." He says.

What? She doesn't have a mother??
That's horrible!!

"Okay.. now may I ask where your significant other is?"

"Ah... his coming.. you know him being a doctor, so he isn't home a lot of the time." He says looking a little sad.

I nod my head to show I understand. Just as I do a blonde Male comes in. Nico's face litterally lights up as he makes his way to Will. He kisses his cheek and hugs the other as will hugs nico tightly whispering something to him that makes him red.

"DADDY!!" Bianca shouts as she jumps into the blond's arms as he hugs them both, nico still a bit red.

I greet will as he comes to take a seat with Bianca on his lap and nico sitting beside him. That was cute I guess they are a cute family. I smile as I continue saying how well Bianca has been doing in school lately and just asking a few questions here and there.

"Thank you for coming!" I wave a goodbye as Bianca says a goodbye as well as her fathers.

"I want McDonalds!" I hear Bianca say once they are outside and hear a bit of laughter. I chuckle a bit as I walk over to my daughter and pick her sleeping body up as I walk out of the the quiet classroom.

They were the last few parents I had to talk to today. They were honestly a sweet family.

Now that's how I met solangelo, basically Bianca's parents. OHHHH NOW I REMEMBER THEM!!! I.. can't help but feel bad for what I had done when I was younger

At the next parent meeting conference I had apologised for my past mistakes, they had forgiven me. I am glad I could apologise for my highschool nonsense that I had done when I was younger.

Xxx-------The end---------xxX

🖤💛A/N 🖤💛

Well that's the end of the Anderson drama. :)

Everyone deserves happiness, so does she, so I could not let her off without a happy ending :)

Have a great day everyone :)
🖤💛Bye 🖤💛

Sorry I could not make it more than 1K+ words for you wonderful people :)

Hope yall forgive me for that :]