Mia Elizabeth ( NM )

Mia Elizabeth POV

I sat in last period feeling extremely inpatient.

Will was allowing me to finally meet his new friends and this class was taking forever, I swear this class ha something against me.

I felt someone tap my shoulder as I looked over to see will "soo.. maybe not only my friends" he says.

"Girlfriend?" I ask, oh my goodness will's got girlfriend as well!

",erm... significant other" he says as he quickly goes back to paying attention, not something I could do I was way to excited for this!

BBRINGGGGGGGGG

Finally, class was over I quickly packed my bag and went outside as will had definitely left before me.

I made it to the spot will had asked me to go, he said to meet him at the front  of the school, the news that Will's friends were coming to the school spread like wild fire.

So now I had a few people behind me, most of them thought I was his girlfriend!

Dumb right? I don't like will at all, okay I like him as a friend, okay?

Plus his a great friend to have around and I just wanna meet his 'significant other' as he called it.

Soon enough a huge white van with the words 'Free Candy' written on with sharpie as a bunch of kidnappers came out

And we died, the end :)

A/N
IM SORRY OK I HAD TO 🤣🤣🤣sorryyyyyy

What if I just left you guys like that? but anyways.... CONTINUE :)

That part never happened, okay? Thanks :]
________________________________________

A van pulled up infront of the school and models, litterally models came out! Of course Will was friends these kind of people.

A girl with blonde curly hair and grey stormy eyes came out with a boy, he had black hair which fell around his face perfectly and had sea green eyes, who had his arm around her waist so that was not Will's girlfriend.

Then another girl came out she was very pretty she had tanned skin like everyone else there and had eyes of which looked like they changed colour every second. She came out with a boy with had blue eyes which remained me of lightning and blonde hair, they were both holding hands and were smiling brightly, not her I guess.

"Sorry will Calypso and Leo could not came they were busy" a girl with hazel hair which was very curly and had brown beautiful eyes and soon enough a boy who looked Asian came out.

They were definitely dating, so did Will lie?

Then a boy with black hair and chocolate brown eyes, like dark chocolate. He was wearing all black and he jumped out of the van last, the second he came out Will ran over to him screaming "Neeks!"

He wrapped his arms around the small boy as 'neeks' blushed bright red as he said "okay you can let go Solace" he said, annoyed but was also smiling.

"Awwwwwwww but I haven't seen you alot neeks!" Will whined as I saw him hold the boy tighter.

Are they... dating?

Cuz they'd be ADORABLE!! Like serious top priority!

"Ok lovebirds we should go" the boy with sea green eyes said. "Yeah Weel" the short boy said as he broke the hug. "Whatever darlin'" the small boy flushed red when interrupted "will, who is that?"

"OH that's nico.." he looked at nico until he nodded " my boyfriend" he said smiled as he pecked nico's cheek.

"oh MY GOODNESS you are ADORABLE!!" I screamed as I took my phone and took a picture of them.

"OTP!" I screamed with the blonde who said it with me.

They all introduced themselves, Jason (AKA solangelo #1shipper) and percy and Annabeth and piper. And nico's half-sister, hazel along with her boyfriend, Frank.

They were all pretty nice if you'd ask me and I sooo agree along with Jason that solangelo is the BEST ship ever!

A/N

sorry for the shitty chapter, this was rushed. I am trying really hard to update more :)

Have a great day ♡