●○•°Our Highschool drama°•○●

Will and Willow. A match made in heaven. The main characters dancing around each other while i sit in the background, slowly falling in love with one of them.

His fluffly curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes remind me of a lost lover who left me for yet another blonde, i guess we like the similar type of fish. His perfect body, I'd just love to touch and feel. I just want to touch him, but he looks untouchable from my perspective.

It's like a ball, if you know what i mean. Two people dancing in the centre of the ballroom, the perfect people a brunette and a blonde dancing around each other for hours falling in love while everyone else is just a background character. It feels like i am one, too.

Sitting in the conner of the room watching the person is always on my mind dance with another. The jealousy. The pain. The anger. It makes you feel hundreds of emotions.

I guess it's not easy being gay and being in love with the main character of the high-school drama. Bound to always be a side character.

I stand at the conner of the room and watch you gaze over to your partner with love and passion, wishing it was me who you would be looking at.

I guess i was bound to trouble as well...

........

He pushed me against the wall, pressing up against me as my face flushed a hot red, and he stared into my dark chocolate brown eyes.

"Why do you keep staring at Willow, huh?" He asked. I was speechless as i felt my heart rate raise.

He grabbed both my wrists and pinned me to the wall, trapping me.

"What? Do you want willow or something??" He asked as i moved my head left and right and looked off to the other side as my face flushed a permanent red colour.

"Then why do you keep staring at her??" He asked as he lifted my chin with one finger.

"Answer me."

"I-i.. i wasn't looking at Willow.. - "

"Spit it out," he said as i gulped,
"Iwasstaringatyou! Pleasedon'tgetmad'

He stared at me as his hands were less tight on my wrists, and he asked, "What for?" He raised an eyebrow, and i gulped and mummbled something under my breath.

"What did you say?" He asked with a familiar teasing smirk on his perfect face.

"I am in love with you! I just couldn't help but stare at you. You looked so perfect from every angle i really found it impossible to look away, i promise i.." i felt warms hands cup my hmface as i closed my eyes, expecting to he punched in the face for being so disgusting.

"Wow.. i can't believe it.." he said as tears appeared in his perfect blue eyes.

"W- wait! Why are you crying??" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my back.

"I liked you since middle school, it slowly turned to love but i thought you would never notice me" he said as my face contorted to shock but my hand found it's eay to Will's face as i wiped his tears as we stared at each other with love and passion.

We stayed in each others arms and made our way to Will's house as a sleepover.

Sadly, we made it a silent rule that we couldn't even kiss until Will broke it off with willow. Just at that thought, Will's hands tighten around my waist as I had my arm around Will's shoulder.

We spilt as we walked to the opposite sides of Will's car.

I rested my head against the glass of the window and looked at myself from the rear view mirror. "Geez.. I look really ugly, " I said in my 6. At least I thought I did.

"You're not ugly," I heard Will say as I jumped and turned red. Both of us went silent, listening to the soft music playing from the car radio. I was lulled to sleep by the silence and the soft music.

.......

I glanced over to the peacefully sleeping boy next to me and smiled as I safely drove us back to my house and quickly parked inside the rather big garage.

"Should I wake him up?" I thought as I turned the engine off and unbuckled the both of us and made my way to the passenger's side of the car and opened the door quietly

I shake him awake and giggle at his cute face as he glares at me, "What??" He asked as he yawned. (Ngl, I yawned when I wrote that, lol)

"Get up," I said as he looked away, "unless you wanna sleep in my car, of course."

We walked inside the house with my arm wrapped around his shoulder.

Silence was brought between us, and nico asked, "Are you going to break up with willow?" I looked at the innocent look inside of nico's perfect face as the moonlight shined over his face. "Anything for you neeks." I smiled as a comfortable silence fell over us as he walked into my bedroom.

"Where should I sleep?" Nico asked as he looked around.

"On the bed, of course," I say, looking at nico's face flush a bright red.

"With you?" He asks, "If you're okay with it, " I say with a smile.

"Yeah, I am," he smiles.

I hug him and push him into bed as he giggles under me. "Will!" I cover his lips with my fingers. "Shush neeks." I smile as our foreheads meet. I kiss him on the cheek and fall to his side.

"I.." nico's face flushes as I giggle and he looks at me and climes on top of me his hands on my chest and his legs to both sides of my body as I took the opportunity to tickle both his sides.

"Oh my god! Will!" He gasped. "Stop!" He fell as I climbed over him. "AH! Haha- stop!" He gasps for air as I laugh at his struggle. He tries to tockle me back but fails as I am not as ticklish as him.

"Okay, okay, I'm done!" I laugh as he pants, and I fall to his side, our fingers interlocked. I pick up our interlocked hands and kiss his knuckles. He smiles at me, and his face is bright red.

"Okay, I really am tired," nico says as he breaks our fingers, but I grab his waist as he sighs and falls to one side as I hug him from the back.

"Night neeks"

Silence is dragged on for a little while after I said that until a soft voice said, "Good.. night. " I smiled as I kissed his neck.

As his breathing got softened as he slept soundlessly and I could smell his cologne of vanilla and coconut, I slowly also fell into a dreamless sleep.

.....................................
○•°A/N°•○●

Well, it's been a while. Thank you so much for 11k like I'm mind blown BTW you're not forced to read my little notes at the bottom, but it's nice that you do:)

Have a good day, I love you and bye!<3
Also TYSM FOR 11K<333 Thanks for the support loves!