♡●•*Jealousy (Will)*•●♡

A/N

Hi! I am uploading more for you guys now! So requests would be appreciated:>
Vote too please? Follow? <33

Please?^○^

●•°___________>< ->< _________○●•°

Summary: Will is jealous of Jason grace!

Will POV

Stupid Jason, with his perfect body and face and everything about him irritates me!

How he is so much closer to Nico than i could be! Everytime he touches Nico, he doesn't flinch or tell him to not touch him, why?

He could wrap his arms aroud nico's shoulders where as i couldn't and he could pat nico's shoulder and i couldn't, Why?

Because everytime i touch nico even if its accidentally he'll flinch! What if their dating? What!?

Jason is dating piper, man i gotta chill. They are just close friends.. right? Yeah i hope so.

"Will?" Nico says but doesn't break my train of thoughts. Why didn't Nico let me rouch him like that!? Why did jason get to wrap his arms around nico anytime he wanted to? "Will!?" Why is it?

"Will you okay? Don't leave me here with jason if your gonna zone out" Why is he so perfect?

Soft reds lips and a defined jawline, okay i probably need to get him to eat more maybe, but his still so perfect. How can someone be so beautiful? "Will!!"

I pushed him against the wall and kissd him square on the lips.

He let out a noise of surprise and stiffen as i let go of him but before i could he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me back imto the kiss, with me kissing back.i pushed him against the wall as wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Will.." he said as he pulled away from the kiss, "i really-" i cut him off by saying.

"Nico, i know you probably don't like me in that way, and i have no idea why you kissed me back but i really like really like you so i uh.."

"You idiot!" Nico laughed as i looked at him confused. He was still againemst the wall and the was still infront of him. "I've always liked you! I didn't know you even liked me that way!" I sighed in relief and said "so.. you don't mind being my boyfriend?" I asked looking into his chocolate brown eyes which i could get lost in easily if stared into them fot too long.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend, Mr sunshine" he said with a huge grin as i pulled him in for a hug as he easily took it.

I softly kissed his lips as he kissed back.

"I-" i heard jason say as I pushed nico against the wall again and kissed him harder to finally be able to show jason that Nico is mine. And only mine.

"I should leave!" He said as i heard the door shut behind both of us.

Nico broke the kiss looking at me panting

"W-will that.." he said as he looked at me confused, "why did you do that infront of jason?" He asked.

"I uhm..didn't uh... hear him" i said as nico looked at me, "your a bad liar, y'know?" He said as he giggled.

"Okay fine.. i was well a bit jealous of jason.." i said chuckling nervously. Laughter filled my ears, "hah- seriously will!?" He said through his laughter "Jason?" Nico asked.

"Yes. That dude" will said rolling his eyes.

Nico's laughter was music to my ears as he continued laughing as i joined him.

________________________

A/N

Okay! I know this is LIKE REALLY SHORT! This is like a quick short story.

Anyways, next chapter
:))))