Ms Charlotte Lee [ solangelo NM ]

🖤💛A/N🖤💛
I didnt edit this properly, forgive me for any mistakes in this :)

Solangelo is litterally the only thing I can write anymore

Btw I decided that there would be two types if chapters now

NM : No Mist

M : Mist

Anyways read on :)
______________________________________

Hello, I am Ms Lee as most call me, I teach at Half Blood High. I am a well known teacher there, Anyways continue reading my story..

I was teaching my about the Greek Gods since I was teaching Greek for this class and I was teaching these students, one whose name was Nico Di Angelo, he super weird I will not lie.

The boy wears all black and does not show any such emotion, weird right? I always try to get him "participate" in class and he doesn't even LISTEN in my class. Even Boys and Girls ask him ask him out but he always declines saying 'he's in a relationship', What a rude boy!

What's even more strange is every time I ask him a question, he gets it right! Every time. He even dares to correct me! But somehow, he aces my class and can even speak in Greek fluently.

This time I was teaching them about Apollo, the sun God. I teach these these students about a new God every month and this month it's Apollo.

The Gods had decided to show to the world that they existed and are real. Even though at that time I was Christian, all or most of the world now has Greek as the subject as to not make the Gods upset.

RINGGGGGG

Someone's phone rang while I was teaching, and I had this rule on if your phone rings in MY class the students had to pick up the phone in class, unless it was something VERY important. They could go outside and continue the call.

The phone that rang was none other than Nico Di Angelo's phone. Let's see who could be calling him

" You know the rule Mr di Angelo" I said.

As he picked up the phone and put it on speakers then an overly enthusiastic voice said "hi Neeks!"

Nico calmed and tensed at the same time responding to them " hey Tesoro, I am in class right now, what did you want?" He asked.

" Hazel wanted to see you, so do I so I am picking you up later, kay?" Southern accent echoed at that part of the call as nico blushed

" Tesoro I can come to camp myself, you don't need to pick in up!" Nico protested. What camp? What are they even talking about?

Who is this 'tesoro'. What does that even mean? Is that name? Cuz that's a weird name.

"But that's no fun! And I wanna see you, now!! I thought you loveee me!!" He guy on the other side said.

Nico mumbled something no one heard other than 'stupid' and 'will' and 'stuff on my own'

" okay bye my darlin' " the person said as nico flushed a bright pink and said a goodbye to the person " bye solace" so his name is Solace. Interesting name.

Nico put his phone away as his face face colour started to ho back to normal, Mandy one of the most popular girls in the school who was trying to get nico to date her asked "Nico Pico who was that?"

Nico stayed silent as the whole class waited for a response, " none of your business" he mumbled as I started to continue the lesson.

__~~~time skip cause because everyone does it ~~~___

Mandy POV
( Bet ya didn't see this coming, huh?)

Who was that?? Why did they call my nico 'darling'and it WAS A BOY!!!

At least I am pretty sure it was anyways I am soo going to tell them that I am dating nico and they will never call nico that again ever.

//my body hurts sitting for so long my max litterally like 30 mins or something//

I was waiting at front of the school with my 'friends'. I was going to ask him out today'! He is sooo saying yes to me!! Like he can't?? ( me, I am straight, and nico 🤣🙄)

I was going to walk up to nico until.. a YELLOW VAN WHICH LOOKED VERY EXPENSIVE 🤑🤑 PULLED UP.

A hot boy came out of the car, he already had girls swooning over him, expected', but I needed to get with neeks first then this hottie! I'll be playing with both their hearts!!

I  made my way to nico but nico ran into  the crowd that was swooning over the blonde angel inside.

What is he doing??? Soon I heard a shout..

"NICOOOOO!!!" the boy inside the crowd yelled as the crowd started to give both of them more space

"WILLL!!!" Nico yelled back. Thats his name?? I guess. but THEY KNOW EACH OTHER??

They ran into each other and hugged each other tightly, this was too cute but I was rooted to the ground. Sure they hot friends but I wanted to date them now! I am sure they want to date me.

Nico mumbled into will's shirt saying something 'I have not seen you forever tesoro'

What that even mean 'tesoro'?
Whatever time them mine.

I strut over to them with my friends following behind me " hey nico~!" I said

"Go away mindy" awe cute je pretended not to know my name!

"Wanna come to my house, my parents aren't home we can have fun-" I tried to say seductively. ( I litterally cringed at this, ERR HELP MEEE!!)

until will grabbed nico and pulled their faces closer... AND KISSED HIM.

it was silence, I didn't know what to say nico was gay?!?!? How!??!? So was this hot boy?!?!? What?!?!

This cannot be real, I ran away with tears in my eyes and..

Ran into the road and got struck by lightning, my hot body disintegrated as I died a painful and slow death.

That's why I am a ghost now, interesting right? I hate nico and will, they are REASON I AM DEAD NOW. I can't do anything because nico happens to be jade's child so I can't do anything to him!! Life is just sooo UNFAIR!!!

✨🎇1K+ WORD 🎇✨

A/N

THATS ONE CHAPTER TODAY I DIDNT MOVE THE WHOLE DAY I AM STILL EXHAUSTED.

ANYWAYS BYEE DARLINGS :] 🖤💛

Stay happy, and remember you are perfect just the way you are ❤

( yes a random cheesy line at the end of the story, problem? No. Good :-] )