Meeting the parents [ Will's]

A/N

Nico meeting Will's parents! What happens? I guess you read, you idiots.
By the way Will is 17 and nico is 16!

Enjoy♡
________________________________

Nico POV

My hands were sweating as we neared Will's childhood house as Will had one of his hands reating one my thigh, the other on the the wheel, while his eyes were fixated onto the road as he had a small smile resting his lips.

As he pulled into the garage, i stared at the house, it was a decent looking house. The walls were all painted yellow except the rood were was a pretty brown color and infrout of the house there were many different types of flowers were made the house look beter than it was.

I smiled imaging will growing up in this lovely house. Will took my hand into his as we walked to the door, but before we went to knock.

"Uhm.. neeks..?" Will abruptly broke our comfortable silence, "yeah?" I asked.

"I... i haven't told my parents about.... you know..us?" Will said as he pointed at our hands, i gave him a confused look as he continued," i have not told th em, i am Bisexual, you know"

I stared at will for a second before i went ",ohhhhhhh!" I said "okay" i said as i broke our hands.

We headed up the porch, but before i could knock, Will put his hands over my cheeks and kissed my lips as i made a small sound which sounded like a squeak.

My face was left red as Will knocked on the door, as a middle aged wome  opened the door with a baby sitting on her hip "Hello Will!" She said as she put the baby down and wrapped her arms around Will shounders, "Who's this here?" She asked with a smile playing one her lips" This is my bo- bestfriend Nico!" He said with a smile on his face as i rolled my chocolate coloured eyes at him.

"Hello Nico, you can call me Naomi, Will's mother" she said smiling as she hugged me as i hugged back a bit.

"Come in! Come in!" She said as she opened the door wider than it was and let us both inside.

Inside was a couch like three sofas around one wooden table with a  big television rigth infront of it. Behide the television there was a wall where had a window like structure but with no glass or anything and a door which led to a decent-looking kitchen and a corridor of doors and a staircase.

The room already had peoplle inside of it, a girl who looked about 14 was sitting on the sofa with a two toddlers which looked about 2 or 4?

The toddlers were excitedly watching television as we walked in and the girl was using het phone texting someone or something like that.

When we enter the two toddlers ran up to Will with shit- eating grins as they hugged Will shouting "Will!!!!" Will chuckled as he picked both if them i to his arms abd hugged them "hellooooo Ethan and Marcus!"

"No! Don't call me Marcus!" One of the boys which had brown hair unlike the other which had blonde said. "My name is Mark!" He argued "yeah sure.." he said laughing as he put them down and mark ran back to the television.