♧<^Skylar Smith^>♧

A/N

Don't judge ,I HAVE NEVER written about lesbians so if it's bad just tell me! Anyways, enjoy lovies<333

>__________________:)________________<

"Sav!" I shouted to my girlfriend, Savannah. "Yeah babe?" She asked as she looked over to me.

"Wanna head to the new Mall?" I asked as i tiled my head toward her.

"Won't it be like, crowded?" She asked, unsure about this idea. Savannah crippling anxiety but she always denied it.  "Nope! It's pretty new. No one really knows about it" i smiled, and after many failed attempts of getting her to come with me she finally agreed.

"Yay!" I cheered as i grabbed her arm and linked it with mine. We walked out the door with a silent Savannah and a cheerful and rambling me.

"I heard it's huge!" I giggled as we caught our glance of the mall, it was enormous!

"Woah!" I said in awe as i looked at it as we walked closer towards it.

'Sun Angel Mall'

"I heard my friends will be there too, you can finally meet them!" I exclaimed in excitement.

"Oh.. interesting.." she says not really interested, instead she was looking at the people around us staring at ghem and blushing.

It confused me. Why was she blushing at other people? Whatever.

We walked to the entrance hand in hand and meet with our friends, Nico and Will.

"Hi!" I said as we walked to them and Will waved at us happily. I really shipped them, and i really wished they were dating! I have trued to get them to date and with that i met the 'solangelo operation'.

It's just a group of people that really ship them since they arr always i swear always connected by the hip.

Savannah stared at Nico and blushed a deep shade of red. "H-hi.." she said to nico, and put her hand infront of him.

"Uhm.. hi?" He replied and awkwardly shook her hand. He looked Will and will slightly moved his arm but who knows really why. (... don't ask, please?)

He quickly whispered something into Nico and  he flushed red and whispered back ro Will.

"Hey sky! How have you been?" Will said starting a conversation.

Savannah POV  (don't ask, i just felt like doing it^-^)

"So what's uour name, hottie" i whispered the last part so only he could hear it. He stared at me for two whole seconds before frowning and said, "aren't you dating Skylar?" He asked accusingly.

"Of course i am, babyy" i whispered into his ear.

He tapped Will's shoulder and he looked over to him and Skylar looked over to. "What's up, Neeks?" He asked, "can i talk to you in private?" Nico said in an angelic voice, that almost made me awe.

"Okay..?" Will said as they walked away from the table hand in hand.

"Hey Sav" Skylar siad as i held back a sound of annoyance and looked at her with a fake happy smile, "hey Skylar" i said as she looked atvme weirdly.

When Will and Nico returned, they held hands and did what i least expected them to do.

"Leave my fiancè alone, unless you expect to die, you hear me you little bitch?" Will said with an angry look as his eyes had an abnormal amount of angry inside and had been dusted with a hundred rimes of darkness.

"Also HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY FRINED LIKE THAT, YOU SHAMELESS RAT!" He screamed at me causing a scene as got out of the both, in tears.

"H-how could you!" She yelled as she slapped my face leaving a red handprint, and ran away with tears falling down her face.

"N-nico.. hunny-" i said being cut off by my nico.

"Don't 'hUnNy' me you asshole. Leave me and my soon to be husband alone" he said while walking away. I stared at him in complete as to put more salt on the wound.

They kissed infront of my my face as they left and Will had his arm wrapped around Nico's waist.

That is how i met the horrid couple called 'solangelo'

A/N

Oh well, k dunno how that turned into a breakup but yeah ig. Slay? :)
Oh btw, ikk that this is relatively short, and i am sorry! Anyways,
Bye guys!:)))