●○•°Hannah Lawrence°•○●

A/N

The last names was from autocorrect ( Don't ask how lol) and lmaooo so yeah enjoy that too!:)))
Enjoy dearlings<3

___________________________

Hannah Lawrence POV

I wondered arcross the endless hallways of this hellhole, we call school as i made my way towards my Greek class. The Greek gods had releaved themselves and now greek was i really had to take Greek seriously. Ugh how do they expect me to pass!?

Anyways, I was heading towards my first period. I sat in my seat and noticed that I was the last one there, " Hannah! Why are you late?" The teacher, Miss Finity, said as I stared at her, "Sorry Miss, i couldn't find the class" she gestured for me to sit down.

"It's alright, just don't let it happen next time" she said with a small smile on her face.

I sat down with not another word, "Okay class! Settle down!" She said as the class set into silence. "Okay so, today we have a new student joining us!" She said with a large smile and I finally got interested in the lesson.

The door creaked open and a short-ish boy walked in. "Hello! Do you mind introduce yourself to us Mr?" The teacher asked as he walked in.

I stared at him having a perfect view of him. He was rather shorter than most boys, about 5'8, but despite being short he gave off an intimidating aura. His face was a blank stare, he had, what looked like, black eyes but if you looked closely you would be able to see that they were a dark chocolate brown. His lips were a light pink colour and his skin was pale and he also had black fluffy hair sitting at the top of his head.

I knew the second my eyes lay on him, I was in love.

"Uh.. hi I am Nico Di Angelo" he said with a blank expression. The teacher gestured for him to sit down next to me as I internally squealed.

"Hi!" I said the second he sat down, "uh.. hello?" He said slightly tilting his head to side, oh that was so CUTE!

"My name is Hannah!" I said with a bright smile. Omg! We are so made for each other!

We didn't speak for the rest of the lesson so I just stared at his beautiful pale face.

'RINGGGG!'

The loud ring echoed across the school halls  causing the entire class to stand and immediately start heading out.

When I looked around Nico was gone, where did he even go?

The rest of my classes were a huge blurr seen I can't remember anything about them. "Hi Nico!" I said as I walked over to him in the hallways.

"Oh! Uh.. hi" he said jumping to face me, "do I know you?" He asked.

"Silly! It's me, y'know from your Greek class?" I grinned as he nodded "err.. yeah I remember you" he muttered.

"Oh good!" I giggled he nodded. "So.. wanna sit with me and my friends during lunch?" I asked.

"Uh sure.." he said sounding unsure.

2 months later

"Neeks!" I yelled as I ran up to him. "Yes hannah? And stop calling me."  He said sounding annoyed, "uhm.. where is jess?" He asked. "Oh! She is inside so now we can..."

"RINGGGGGG!" the bell interrupts me as  groan and he sighs. I cling to him as we walk to class, where we meet Jess.

"Hey Jess!" I say as i sat, and she smiled at me which made butterflies swarm my stomach, what the fuck? whatever.