The Seven

A/N

Sorry for not updating for soooo long I was busy well yeah I have a life outside of this screen lmao

Read on....
:)

______________________________

Nico POV

I lay my head in the chest of my lover as I listened to his steady heartbeat as his arms wrapped around my small frame ad he kissed my fore forehead, basically telling me he was awake as I lifted my head look at him. I connected our lips in a soft quick kiss but he didn't kiss back? What? This is odd. He gets up as he sits up ripping the blankets off of my body.

"Ughhh Willlll" I whined " come back please!!!" I make grabby hands to show that I want him to come back, but will looks to me and doesn't response

I start to get worried as I get up tapping will's shoulder as to get a reaction out of him. ", ah.. Haha..ha." will laughs bit it isn't a normal laugh it sounds... evil...

I get up as I move ever so  silently away from him as I hear hi- NOT HIS at least I wanna believe so.. but is it?  but his or maybe not his voice speak again.

" You really thought I loved you?" He laughed menacingly. "I-what?" I ask confused. " what an absolute fool to think..me...William Andrew SOLACE! Would love you? Look at you... your a huge disappointment."

I was speakless as his voice cuts off as the walls around me start changing what happening why would will say that?? Does will.... not love me?

I look around trying to find an answer but can't.as will disappeared as I tried to reach out feeling nothing but air go through my fingers lightly.

"Will?" I ask. I fell a familiar sensation of heat burning my body and horrible memories flashed in my mind, appearing before my eyes..... tartarus.. is this a shock I am here? No. Why am here? I have no clue.

I look around confused as I saw... percy? Bi- Bianca ?  What? Isn't...she...dead? What?? The seven??

"Bianca..?" My voice sounds weak as it comes out of my mouth as I felt my voice betray me as I tried to get to her but... she kept getting further....and further.. and further away from me.

I felt a horrible scream come from behind me as I look into dark sky blue eyes. Will.

They were filled with tears as I saw blood dripping from his chest to the floor as he sat on the floor almost unconscious.

" WILL!??!" I screamed as tried to run towards him but my feet could not move as fall to the ground with my knees to the floor as I watched my lover scream in pain as tears fell to the floor as I watched blood come out of his chest as I watched an unknown figure in a quick motion stab his leg.

I scream in pain as I watch will get hurt even more as felt my screams become even more unless as I cry into my palms, my screams became muffled as cried more and... more. As my palms filled with salty tears as the streams pour down to the floor.