●○•°):***Depression***:( °•○●

Nico's depressing phrase right now. Also the day Bianca died, basically her 4th year anniversary:(
__________________

Today. The day i couldn't save her. The day she died saving my friends. The day my sister died and left me.

I curled up in a ball in bed as tears fell free from my eyes, as thoughts over thoughts filled my head.

"It's your fault!"

"Worthless!"

"Faggot."

"Mistake"

"Useless"

"No one even needs you."

"Go die, you pathetic fag"

Light burned my eyes as ny cabin door was open and shut. "Who-?" I said but being cut off with a familiar face.

"Neeks? Why are you crying?" He asked as he came closer.

"Today is the day she died.." i said and he immediately understood.

"Come here baby" he said as i crawled into his arms and sat on his lap as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"It's gonna be alright love" he said as he continued saying things like that to me i pushed my head into the crook of his neck.

"Will....?" He said.

"Yes love?" Will said his arms around me tightened.

"Why do they stare at me?" I asked.

"Who are this 'they', baby?" He asked.

"Uhm.. the people in camp everytime i walk past.." i replied.

"Oh baby.. they look at you in admiration and they adore you, because you aved this camp several times. Without you, we wouldn't even be a standing camp" he said as he raised my face up by placing his fingers underneath my chin and lifting my head up.

He smiled and then kissed all over my face.

"Will!" I said as fits of giggles left my lips.

"Come on love! You can't stay here all day!" Will said as he went doqn to my neck.

"Okay okay!" I said as he removed his lips from my skin.

He placed his forehead above of mine as he leaned towards my lips.

The second he kissed me, i obviously kissed back. I felt like all my problems had disappeared and content.

The kiss dragged on for a few seconds but we could not continue rejecting oxygen so we inevitably had to pull out from the kiss and i was panting as he smiled.

I had my arms around his shoulders as his was around my lower back.

Everything felt just right at that moment.

_______________________

A/N

I don't have anything to say so read the next Oneshot, BYEEEEEEE:]