Solangelo fluff!+THANK YOUS!

¡¡VERY Short!!
Sorry:(

"Will!"

"Yes Angel?" I said without looking at Nico, "stop ignoring me!" Nico huffed.

" I'm not ignoring you baby" i said focusing on my homework for medical school.

"Will! You need a break, come and cuddle meee!" Nico said as i heard shuffling, properly Nico getting off the bed.

I felt cold arms wrap around my shoulders and neck.

"Nico" i said in a stern tone, "Will c'mon please!"

"No, neeks" i said as i lifted my left hand and liftsd his arms off my shoulders.

He walked closer to me and started pouting, " okay fine, you can sit on my lap" i said moving ny chair away from the yable so Nico could sit. He smiled and happily sat on my lap.

Nico shoved his head into the crook of my neck and I had one hand on the table writing while nico's legs wrapped around my waist and he had his arms around my shoulders.

I had one hand aon his back as i wrote onto my worksheet.

"Will" he said hugging me tighter, "yes Angel" i said.

"Let's go to bed" he said as he removed his head from my neck .

"Neeks" i said softly, "let me finish my worksheet" he nodded his head into my neck and his body slowly went limp against mine.

I continued writing for another hour until i was finished.

I immediately pushed my rolling chair back and placed nico down onto the chair and stretched.

"Will?" I heard a soft vouce whisper behind me and i turned around, "yes angel" i said.

He made grabby hands, basically telling me to pick hime up again.

"Alright baby" i smiled as i lifted him as he wrapped his legs around my waist again and i had one hand below his thighs and anothee hand against his back and he wrapped his hands around my shoulders and i walked to the bed, gently putting him down.

He immediately wrapped himself in blankets as i crawled inti the bed from the other side.

He was turned away from me and the lights were all off. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he turned around to face me.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as i placed my hands onto his lower back.

"Night Will, i love you.." he said tiredly.

"Night Angel, i love you too" i said as i kissed his hand gently as he shoved his head into my chest.

I rested my head above his his head, as we slowly fell into a dreamless sleep like always.

___________________

A/N

So this was originally just a thank you letter but y'all would get bored of that so i gad to write a bit of solangelo above so you can enjoy that while i thank some people:).

Okay, so i want to say a huge THANK YOU TO Y'ALL WHO VOTE 4 MY STORY!

I'm so grateful for you guys and also those who comment! Or even if you just read my story! It makes me so goddamn happy! Thank you for making my 2022 amazing<3

I love you all! See you again soon:)

(I know this is short but i have the next
chapter which will definitely be longer!:)

Also i need more people to request so please request! Thank you for reading:)