Chapter 4: Forest Tale

The air had gone quiet with the two boys sitting on the bench, one covered in mud and the other clean as a whistle. Tommy glanced over Ranboo, who was still into the book.

"Which story are you on?" whispered Tommy.

"A story about a woman named Cind-ella" responded Ranboo, quirking up a brow at the name.

"Cinderella" corrected Tommy, as he brushed grass out of his hair.

"That's not even her real name but they call her it" commented the ender prince.

"I know right, her name was like Ella or Mary Beth or something" explained Tommy.

"This story seems so inconsistent" said Ranboo, as he placed the tassel bookmark on the page.

"Sometimes but they are quite entertaining" shrugged the blonde avian, as he stood up.

"You aren't wrong there, though I think the evil queen in that Snow White story was in the right, I told Tubbo I would have done the same" declared Ranboo, as he followed after Tommy.

"Really, did you read the story?" questioned Tommy, looking up concerned.

"Well no but Tubbo gave a summary of it" informed the ender prince.

A summary or a one liner?" asked Tommy, turning around the walk backwards.

"He summed it up in one sentence, so a one liner?" stated Ranboo.

"Well I'll give a better summary" exclaimed Tommy.

"Snow White was the daughter of some unknown king and got remarried to another woman, who is the evil queen. The king dies & the evil queen takes over. She then becomes jealous of Snow because she's pretty and her freaky mirror says she's pretty. So the queen sends Snow away and has a huntsman go kill her." started the blonde avian.

"Oh, well that queen sounds like she has low self-esteem," said Ranboo.

"Probably," laughed Tommy.

"Anyways, the huntsman doesn't kill Snow White because it wasn't in his heart to harm an innocent girl so he has her fake her death and run away into the forest. They take some extra steps but the queen thinks she's dead & the queen is happy" continued Tommy.

"Nice, but when do the tiny men come in?" inquired Ranboo, crossing his arms.

"I'm getting to that" huffed Tommy, his wings fluffing up a bit.

"Snow White then finds a cottage in the woods and starts cleaning it up since it's quite dirty, with the help of some animal friends. After she's done cleaning the cottage, she goes in and takes a nap after all her hard work. Then seven small men called dwarves come back from the mines and return to their cottage" described Tommy, as he kicked up some acorns on the ground.

"She broke into their house, how rude" , gasped Ranboo.

"Didn't you help me & Beau break into Scott's house just a few days ago and pin the blame on Fundy?" questioned Tommy, a smirk on his face.

The ender prince was silent for a moment. He then made a gesture for the blonde avian to continue with the story.

"Anyways, the dwarves found Snow and they were upset with her but she offered to help them out with their work to pay for staying with them. They agreed and they all became friends later and were living happily. But that's not the end" spoke Tommy, waving his hands.

"What happened?" asked Ranboo, his ears perking up a bit from curiosity.

"The evil queen found out that the heart the huntsman gave to her was fake. She asked him to bring Snow White's heart to him for proof she was dead but he lied and brought a pig's heart" declared Tommy, shaking a nearby bush for effect.