Chapter 6: Dinner at the Pube

As Tommy and Ranboo opened the door to the Pube, they were greeted with chaos, which was normal. Jack chatted with Phil at the bar as they watched Charlie & Sneeg battle with spoons, Fundy strung up from the Pube's support beam while Technoblade and Scott watched, Beau & Tubbo were sitting atop a stack of barrels while screaming voice impressions and Niki was showing off shiny objects to Schlatt & Wilbur.

Just a casual afternoon with the gang.

The first ones to spot the duo at the door was Fundy.

"TOMMY! RANBOO! YOU GOTTA SAVE ME'' cried the fox man, kicking wildly.

"What happened?" asked Ranboo, as he and Tommy walked up beside Scott & Techno.

"He's been avoiding me since he wrecked my house and destroyed my garden last week, right before the rain kicked in so I had a leak and my flowers were torn out the ground" informed Scott, his halo spinning angrily.

"So Smajor had me and Tubbo catch him. He's been hanging here since we finished fixing the Smajor's place" added Techno.

"IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME, I SWEAR. Tommy & Ranboo, you gotta prove my innocence. Why would I destroy Scott's garden? Plus nothing went missing" pleaded Fundy.

"I had sweet berries in my garden, you had every right" exclaimed Scott.

"I HAVE BERRY FARM, WHY WOULD I NEED TO STEAL FROM YOU" retorted the fox man, his tail fluffing up.

"Scott also mentioned his cluster of gold went missing" shrugged the bunny man.

"There we also dirty paw prints everywhere" commented the starborne.

"It took almost forever to scrub them off my floors" added Scott, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm telling you, it wasn't me, I have been framed" cried Fundy.

"Guys, please help" he begged, looking back over at Tommy & Ranboo.

The boys exchanged glances. No one wanted to face Scott's wrath, especially when it came to his garden. Tommy cleared his throat before speaking.

"Will you do us a favour?" asked Tommy, lifting a brow curiously.

"If it gets me out of this pickle then yes" , whined Fundy.

Tommy & Ranboo looked at each other once again, with smirks on their faces.

"We'll find out who done this, but only if you split your shiny collection with me," declared the blonde.

Ranboo bumped Tommy's shoulder.

"Us, split your shiny collection with us" corrected Tommy.

"What, that's unfair" stated Fundy.

"It's called payment, Fundy," remarked Ranboo.

The fox hybrid's fur ruffled before saying, his tail wagging angrily.

"Fine, I'll share it when you prove my innocence. Now get me down!!" retorted Fundy, swinging himself wildly.

Happy with the agreement, Tommy gave Hetta to Ranboo and climbed atop the counter. He jumped up to the beams and started untying it. Once it was loose, the rope fell along Fundy making a loud thud. The fox hybrid groaned in pain. The enderian and starborne both covered their faces to hide their laugh, which caused Fundy to glare at them. Tommy hopped off the beam, giving Fundy a small head pat, and walked back over to Ranboo.

"Alright everyone to the table, dinner is ready" announced Wilbur, clapping to get everyone's attention.

Everyone nodded and started to move to their respective seats at the table beside the tank. Jack brought out the food while Sneeg & Charlie ran around giving out glasses. Once done, everyone started digging and starting up chatter.