Chapter 7: Plotting Party

"Have a good night" dismissed Scott, before blasting off to his home.

Everyone had departed from the Pube after dinner was over and headed back to their respective homes. Jack and Phil stayed to clean up, but Ranboo and Tommy were the very last ones to leave. They had to "borrow'' a few things from the kitchen & upstairs Pube to take back to the avian boy's house. Tommy had come up with the idea of a secret sleepover just after Beau and Tubbo left so they could plan out the marriage thing. The blonde avian grabbed snacks and drinks from the kitchen to put into his satchel while the ender prince shoved books and shiny things into his cloak pockets. Once they were filled they were off from the Pube, taking the roof way out. Ranboo teleported from tree to tree while Tommy gilded around. When they were safely away from the Pube, they walked up the hill to Tommy's cabin.

"Man that was much easier than I thought" remarked Tommy, as he opened a bag of seeds.

"That's because Phil was trying to teach Jack how to properly make alcohol" stated Ranboo, as he opened one of the stolen books.

"Awe, Crowfather said he'd teach me when I'm legal" huffed Tommy, popping seeds into his mouth.

"Legal?" questioned Ranboo, lifting a brow.

"Oh, you have to be a certain age to do certain things or have an adult's permission. Like you need to be older than 18 to buy or drink alcohol but you need an adult's permission to live in a certain area" explained Tommy.

"Do we need an adult's permission to get married?" asked Ranboo.

"I don't know. In the fairy tales, they just get together, adult or not. Some of them don't have adults they need to ask because either they're dead or are shitty people" shrugged the avian boy.

"I don't know my parents, Philza is basically everyone's guardian and Wilbur & Jack watch over you sometimes" reported Ranboo.

"They don't have to know just yet. Phil & Jack probably wouldn't care but Wilbur would go crazy. Like the time me & Beau snuck off to practice jumping off cliffs without telling anyone. He was very upset that day and made Phil grounded us, which was shitty since we got stuck cleaning the Pube attic as punishment," stated Tommy, as he pushed open his door.

"The Pube has an attic?" exclaimed Ranboo, confused.

"That's what we said. It's a very dusty place and there are rats up there. rats, in a floating building . It was bizarre and oh the mothball smell was the worse part" scoffed Tommy

"The heck are mothballs?" replied Ranboo, lifting a brow.

"Stuff that kills moths and their children, very vile stuff" shuttered Tommy, his wings twitching.

"Mothballs are bad then" stated Ranboo.

The avian nodded and headed towards the hallway.

"Where are you going?" questioned the enderian.

"I'm grabbing some blankets and pillows. If we are gonna start planning stuff tonight then we need a comfy to chill" yelled Tommy, as he was digging through a closet.

"I'll make a fort for us in the bedroom. Can you grab some things we need from the drawers in the kitchen" he added.

As the blonde disappeared from sight, Ranboo entered the kitchen side of the living room.It was a simple area. A furnace separate from the countertops, a few lanterns hanging over the island table, and the old looking ice box. The enderian moved over to the drawers and started rummaging around. He found lots of scattered papers, bundles of quills & pencils, and other random junk stored away. He sorted through and picked out what could be helpful like papers & quills for taking notes. Once he did that, Ranboo started looking into the cabinets for food. They did finish eating twenty minutes ago but using brain cells at night requires fuel that only food can provide. Atleast it was something Fundy had said when the ender prince caught him exiting Sneeg's underground farm.