Team-Building Exercise

Knock-knock-knock.

"Hello? Are you- Um, are you in there? Sorry to bother you, but you said to come, so-" You hear Noelle's muffled voice through the door.

"Hold on, I'll be there in a moment," you half-shout, groggy as you wake up. 

You start to flip the covers back, but in your early morning haze, you end up smacking Spamton right in the side of his head. 

"Mmph. [[Gooood Morning, C@mpers!!!]] to you, too, [sunshine]." He grumbles as he sits up. 

"Sorry! Sorry." You blink. Blush creeps up your cheeks as you remember the night before and realize just how close you are to him now. It'd be so easy to just lean in and... "Uhm, Noelle's at the door, gimme a sec." 

"Mmmm..."

You disentangle yourself from him and shuffle out of bed. He curls back up under the covers the instant you're gone.

He's very, very cute. And you do feel like he deserves a better apology.

You lean in and quickly kiss him on the forehead. You back off immediately, only briefly seeing his eyes flick open in alarm and warmth before you're headed to get the door.

Clumsily turning the knob, you open the door to let Noelle in.

"G-good morning, Y/N!" Noelle beams at you. "I- Well. I was going to ask if you were ready for training, but..." Her smile falters slightly, becoming more awkward as she gets a better look at you. "-Were you even awake before I got here?"

"No," you answer with an earnest yawn.

"I-I see. Um..."

You both stand there and stare at each other. It takes an overlong moment for you to realize that this is your cue.

"Oh! Sorry. Come in, come in." You step aside, letting the reindeer girl pass through into the darkened room. You close the door behind you and flick the light switch, casting the room in a warm glow not unlike Light World sunshine.

"Let me go get changed. It'll only be a second, don't worry." Without waiting for a reply, you head to the walk-in closet.

Closing the door behind you, you start your search. 

Should you broaden your horizons? Switch it up?

Nah. Not if you're going to be fighting Noelle again.

Instead, you set your eyes upon the pile of armor you left on the floor last night. You really weren't thinking too clearly, and today you're going to suffer wrinkles and acid-smell as a consequence. If you had taken care of it, you're sure the Swatchlings would have cleaned it.

Oh, well.

You strip off your pajamas and suit up.

Stepping out of the closet, you find everyone exactly where you left them. Noelle is still standing awkwardly next to the door, despite the perfectly good and very available couch. Spamton is awake, based on his quiet muttering, but he's still buried in blankets.

Looks like it's your job to get the ball rolling.

"Take a seat and don't stress, poff. We'll get to training in just a minute." You gesture to the couch.

Letting Noelle figure herself out, you head to the side of the bed and lean in.

"I'm gonna go train with Noelle. Do you wanna come with?"

He peeks out of the blankets at you, blinking roughly. 

"But it's so [[Relaxing Spa Day]] in here."

Right. With your warmth still in the blankets, of course he'd be more comfortable there. But...