Chapter 3: The Night Dweller

(OK I was gonna wait but y'all seemed to really like this one and want more of it so here y'all go my demons)

{3rd POV} (in the vampire woods)
The king of the vampire woods, shoto todoroki, was leaning against a tree, reading a book on the cursed elf, Izuku midoriya, when a teen in armor ran up him, "iida, what do you want?" Todoroki asked, not looking up from his book.

"Sire, the human emperor has made an announcement regarding the cursed elf" iida stated, handing todoroki a communicator, todoroki snatched it away from iida and played the announcement, curious of what the human emperor had to say on the cursed elf.

(You guys already know what he said so I'm not repeating)

"Sire what do you wish for us to do?" Iida asked, ". . .we capture the elf tomorrow, he's a valuable weapon, and I will not allow that human to get his hands on it, or that vile tyrant shigaraki" todoroki said, crushing the communicator in anger before walking away.

*the next day, in the elven forest*

Izuku sat on a tree, once again humming a tune, a squirrel had jumped onto his lap, and chattered, asking for some nuts, Izuku smiled at the squirrel before reaching into his pouch and diving out some acorns and handing them to the squirrel who grabbed them and stuffed them in his chubby cheeks before scurrying off.

'I think its time. . .' Izuku thought to himself as he got up and spread his wings, gliding down to the ground where he was met with a fox, "hey kyu" Izuku said as he pet the fox behind the ears.

Izuku continued walking deeper into the forest, a few animals following behind him, along the way he picked a few flowers, regrowing them as soon as he did, Izuku soon made it to a clearing in the middle of the forest, a single tombstone in the center marked, inko midoriya, Izuku placed the flowers in a vase that was in front of the tombstone before sitting down and praying.

A few of the animals also bowed their heads, showing their respects to the mother, some of the other animals nuzzled next to Izuku, finding comfort in him, some wanting to comfort him.

As Izuku continued to pray, a loud bang erupted near the barrier of the forest, Izuku shot up, turning toward the sound before running in that direction.

Once Izuku got near the barrier, he saw the hawk from the other day, it landed on his shoulder telling him intruders were here, "I thought you said the humans would be here in 20 days!?!?" Izuku yelled as he tried to pass the panicking animals trying to find shelter.

"Its not the humans!?" Izuku shouted as another bang went off, "fine, I'll handle this, get the animals to shelter" Izuku yelled as he heard shouting from the other side of the barrier.

Izuku then rushed to the barrier, grabbing out a fighting staff, he stopped right in front of it when another bang went off, breaking through the barrier and knocking Izuku to the ground. . .