Chapter 18: A Kiss

shigaraki took izuku's hand in his, gripping it softly as he stared into izuku's emerald eyes

"izuku midoriya. . . i'm going to make a deal. . ."

"A deal?"

Izuku's elf ears twitched in curiosity, and shigaraki had to stop himself from laughing

"Yes, you see, there's a festival that the demon kingdom holds every year, to honor dead spirits, its in a month, the original plan was to announce our marriage, but, I have another idea"

Shigaraki then reached back for the book he was reading earlier, holding it up to where izuku could see the cover

The title was in a rusted gold, which spelled out 'the memoirs of the elven forest'

"That's. . . Where did you get that? Weren't elven books banned?" Izuku asked, carefully taking the book in his hands, tracing his fingers over the cover

"They are, but I managed to buy a copy off the black market, and if you turn to that marked page, you'll see, a chapter about you, and in that chapter, it says that your curse, doesn't effect demons of vampires, unless you have their one weakness in mind, this is true, right?"

As shigaraki talked, izuku turned to a marked page, the chapter was called 'the cursed elf'

". . . Yeah, for immortal species, I have to have their weaknesses, like for vampires, it's sunlight, wooden stakes, crosses, holy water, and fire, but for demons, they only have 1 weakness, which is unique to each demon"

"Exactly, now this is where the deal comes in, in a month, on the day of the festival, if you have not discovered my weakness, then, you are to stay in the demon kingdom, and marry me, but if you do find my weakness, then, you can leave if you want, or Stay if you want or you can marry me"

". . . Can I make a condition?"

"Depends on what it is"

". . . If i can't find your weakness, I will stay, I don't have to marry you, unless. . ."

"Unless?"

". . . Unless I kiss you, a true romantic kiss, that I give you, not the other way around, I fell for that once, and it coast the elven kingdom, I'm not falling for it again"

Shigaraki was shocked at this condition, but nonetheless, he stood up, smirking as he held out his hand to izuku

"Deal~"

". . . Deal. . ."

Shiggy:. . . Now when we're you going to tell me you had a tail?

Izu: ITS A RARE CONDITION!!! DONT JUDGE!!!

Shiggy: I wasn't, I think it's cute

Izu: IM NOT CUTE!!!

Shiggy: I. . . Never said you were cute. . . Just that the tail was cute. . . But you are even cuter

Izu: *//////* I AM NOT CUTE!!! SHUT UP!!! *throws book at shiggy*

Shiggy: *gets hit* ow. . . That's gonna leave a mark. . .