Chapter 9: MAKE IT STOP!!!

-in Izu's dream-

"Izu! What did you do!?"

"Prince rody? What are you tal-"

"That's king rody now, thanks to you!"

"What? King?"

"Bastard I trusted you!!!"

"Rody. . . i-"

"Damn you!!!"

'Make it stop. . .'

'I don't want this anymore. . .'

'make it stop!!!'

'Make it stop!!!'

"MAKE IT STOP!!!'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Izuku shot up, panting as he looked around, seeing he was in a cave, he then looked down beside him to see someone asleep, laying on their side, or so he thought. . .

"I see you're awake"

The person then got up sat up, revealing. . .

"*sigh* great, shigaraki"

"Surprised to see me elf~?" Shigaraki asked, "no, I'm surprised that you and the vampire didn't kill each other" "understandable, but that means you are surprised to see me~" "ugh, fuck me" Izuku groaned, rolling his eyes

Shiggy: is that an offer?

Izu: absolutely. . .not

Shiggy: Your loss

Izuku then huffed before trying to get up, hissing when he felt his side start to burn, "shit! What the fuck!?" Izuku yelled, looking at his side to see the bandages around his waist.

". . .where's my shirt?"

"You have bandages around your waist, your obviously not at the elven forest, and are in a random cave with a basic stranger who's obsessed with you, and what you're worried about is where your shirt is?" Shigaraki stated, chuckling a bit.

"Exactly, I was kidnapped by a stranger who's obsessed with me, I know you won't hurt me, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about, as for the cave and forest, I have my ways to get back, but from the looks of it, its pouring out there, otherwise we would be at the demon kingdom, now the bandages I am worried about"

"You really are perfect~" shigaraki purred, 'this is why I stayed in the forest' Izuku thought as he sat back down and leaned against the cave wall, "if it hurts that bad I can put more ointment on the wound" shigaraki offered, "its fine, believe me, I've dealt with worse" Izuku said, "well to bad, give me a sec" shigaraki stated, getting up and walking to where his horse and bag was, getting out a bottle of ointment.

"You are not putting whatever that stuff is, on me" Izuku growled, "just hold still, it'll be over before you know it" "doubtful"

Shigaraki then undid izuku's bandages and gently rubbed the ointment on the wound, making Izuku wince and grab shigaraki's wrist.

Izu: . . .don't say a fucking word. . .

Shiggy: wasn't gonna

Izu: liar

Shiggy: fair enough