Chapter 5: Perfect Elven Flower~

{3rd POV}
Shigaraki ran towards Izuku, jumping on him, hands gripping the fighting staff as Izuku held it above him in defense, trying to push shigaraki off, "we're not that different you know, Izuku midoriya~" "I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU!" "On but you are~" "name one way we are alike bastard!"

"We both are looked upon with fear for killing as a means to survive"

Shigaraki then gripped the staff with all five fingers, making it decay, his hands hitting the ground beside izuku's head, "I didn't mean to kill the others" Izuku said, quivering from the memories of what the others tried to do.

"we both know that's not true, an entire kingdom of elves doesn't just touch someone who's cursed, not when they know about, now a few then yes, but not the entire kingdom" shigaraki whispered in izuku's ear, making him tear up, "you're just like a flower~ I could just. . .tear you apart right here~" shigaraki taunted, placing one of his hands on izuku's thigh.

"Don't touch me!!!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed shigaraki by the shirt and flipped their position, "I'm afraid I can't stop touching you if you're on top of me, my elf~" "I'M DONE PLAYING AROUND!!!" Izuku yelled as he punched shigaraki in the face, making his nose bleed.

As the blood flowed down to shigaraki's lips, he licked them, tasting the blood, "heh you're the only one that's made me bleed~ you really are perfect~ my perfect elven flower~" "YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!!!" Izuku shouted, "I know~ but I'm not the only one~"

Izuku then once again punched shigaraki in the face before getting up, shigaraki propping himself up with his elbows as he smiled at Izuku, "I'm done here" Izuku said as he used his powers to manipulate a vine, making it wrap around shigaraki and hang him upside down in a tree.

'I thought only royal elf's had this magic!!!'

"Once you get out of there, go back to your kingdom, and stay out of my forest. . .I'll only bring pain as your queen. . ." Izuku said, whispering the last part, but shigaraki still heard him, but before he could ask what he meant, Izuku took shigaraki's sword and flew off in the direction todoroki was in, throwing a dagger right beside shigaraki.

"You really are something, Izuku midoriya~"