Chapter 6: Pain And Memories

-flashback to a year ago-

"Hey izu!"

"Pr#nc& r$*y"

"I told you to just call me r%*#"

"But you are the prince so. . ."

"Yeah but just remember! When I become king, you will be my queen, and we'll go explore the kingdoms together! We'll even find a cure for your curse!"

"•///////• b-baka, the wise elf left years ago to find a cure and still hasn't came back, there probably isn't one"

"Yeah well we'll find it! R@$% and Izuku against the world!"

"You're an idiot"

"But hey! If we do find a cure then that means we can dance together wouldn't you like that!?"

". . .yeah I would"

"Then its official! Once I'm king I'll make you my queen and we'll find a cure!"

"Fine, just don't get your hopes up"

"I make no promises"

"Haha dumbass"

-end of flashback-

Izuku slowed down and landed on a tree branch, gripping his head as it started to throb, 'what was that? Another memory? Who was that guy? Damn it why can't I remember anything!?' As Izuku was thinking, an arrow flew by, missing by just an inch, Izuku looked towards where the arrow came from to see a mage girl with short brown hair, holding up a bow made up of pink energy.

Izuku flew down to her before picking her up and throwing her into a tree, knocking her out instantly, "weak" Izuku said, landing on the ground, but quickly get back in the air when he saw the ground around when wither, but grow back once Izuku was in the air, Izuku took one look at the ground before flying away towards todoroki.

-with todoroki-

When todoroki finally made it back to the clearing where the vampire and demon knights were battling, he was met with a kick to the stomach from Izuku, "good to see the tyrant didn't get you" todoroki said, "go to hell!!!" Izuku yelled as he took out the sword he stole from shigaraki, "Only if I take you with me!" Todoroki yelled as he got behind Izuku and pushed him to the ground, placing his foot on izuku's back.

"You can either be made a prisoner and be left to rot in a cell while we harvest your blood to kill the other kingdoms, or you can come willingly and be a queen, where you will have all the freedom you desire, its your choice" todoroki sneered as he presses harder against izuku's back.

"You know, for someone who hates him, you really do act like your father"

"take that back!" Todoroki said as he stomped on izuku's spine,

"you say you're nothing like him, but in reality, you both just want power, to crush those who stand in your way, to rule over everyone, even going as far as to abuse the ones who care for you, who are there when- ARGH!" Izuku was cut off by todoroki stabbing him in the side with his sword.

"YOU WILL ROT FOR WHAT YOU SAID!!!" todoroki yelled as he grabbed Izuku by the hair, lifting him up and throwing across the clearing, "YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! NOW YOU WILL ROT WITH THAT TYRANT!"

Todoroki sat on Izuku hips, using his magic to burn the stab wound on his side, making him scream out in pain, soon passing out from the pain and blood loss. . .