Chapter 7: Alone

Todoroki sat on Izuku hips, using his magic to burn the stab wound on his side, making him scream out in pain, soon passing out from the pain and blood loss. . .

Once todoroki realized Izuku had passed out, he smirked at his victory before picking Izuku up and throwing him over his shoulder, he was about to leave but stopped when he saw what was in front of him.

". . .f-father!?"

Todoroki started trembling when he saw his father, he fell to the ground, dropping Izuku in the process, he then slowly tried to move away from his father, grabbing out a dagger and holding it up.

Todoroki then got up and raced to his father, his dagger aimed at his heart, only to have his father move to the side and grab him by the throat, and throw him to the ground.

"You done yet? You royal runt?"

Todoroki looked up in confusion, only to see. . .

"Tomura Shigaraki!!!"

"Heh bout time"

Shigaraki then lifted todoroki up again and threw him across the clearing, when todoroki tried to get up, shigaraki held up an amulet and said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you"

Todoroki looked up at the amulet before feeling around his neck, only to feel his clothing and skin, "GIVE THAT BACK YOU BASTARD!" todoroki yelled, getting up and taking a step forward, but quickly stepped back when he felt his skin start to burn.

"Heh heh, you need this to be able to survive in the sunlight, don't you?" Shigaraki taunted, a wild smirk on his face

"GIVE IT BACK!!!"

"or what? You'll kill me?"

". . ."

"heh, fine, I'll give it back, but on 1 condition"

"What?"

" . . .you leave this forest"

Todoroki glared at shigaraki before bursting out in laughter, saying,

"HAHA HAHA! YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN LIVE A PREFECT LIFE HERE WITH THE ELF!? HAHA HAHA DO YOU REALLY LIKE HIM!? WHAT EVEN MAKES YOU THINK HE'LL EVER LIKE YOU BACK!? A TYRANT LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE LOVE! HE'LL LEAVE YOU THE FIRST CHANCE HE GETS! HAHA HAHA OR ARE YOU FORGETTING ABOUT YOUR PARENTS!?"

"I'm not living here with him, he's coming with me back to the demon kingdom, I just want this place intact, I don't want my elven flower's home being destroyed, not when he loves it so much, plus his mothers still here"

Shigaraki said as he dropped the amulet and placed his foot above it, ready to break it, "so, I'll ask you again, leave the elven forest, along with your army, and never come back"

". . .I can always wait until dark you know, breaking that amulet will do you no good, plus I still have my army, one vampire giving up their amulet to save their king is nothing to them"

"Hah, and here I thought I was the one with a poor education, you really know nothing of the elven forest, do you? This forest is a prison for those who enter without permission, as soon as you stepped into this forest, it reads your mind and finds out your worst fears, making you imagine things, slowly breaking your mind, until you finally die, you think your army is fighting mine, but actually, their fighting each other, thinking their what they fear the most"

"If that's true, then where's your army!?" Todoroki yelled, earning a crazed smile from shigaraki,

"That's the best part!

You see!

I came alone!"