Chapter 4: The Cursed, The Tyrant, And The Night Dweller

{3rd POV}
Izuku then rushed to the barrier, grabbing out a fighting staff, he stopped right in front of it when another bang went off, breaking through the barrier and knocking Izuku to the ground. . .

Izuku got up on his hands and knees, his ears ringing, he only came fully to, when he felt someone grab his arm, his anxiety rising as he whipped his head around, only to be met with a pair of homochromous eyes.

'The vampire king!?'

Todoroki then pulled Izuku up to his chest, holding both his wrists, "don't even try running elf" todoroki sneered as he started to burn izuku's hand with his magic, "let go of me bastard!!!" Izuku shouted as he tried to kick todoroki's leg, "only if you agree to be my queen" "HELL TO THAT!!!" "So be it then" todoroki said as he bared his fangs, about to bite izuku's neck.

As todoroki got closer to izuku's neck, an arrow flew past the two, hitting one of todoroki's guards, todoroki looked behind him to see a sword coming at him, he dropped Izuku and pulled out his own sword, the two clashing.

"Shigaraki!!!"

"Hello runt, I see you found something of mine"

"The elf is mine!!!"

"Hate to break it to ya, but he's mine brat"

"You delusional!!!"

"I'd say you're the delusional one"

"YOU'RE BOTH DELUSIONAL NOW GET THE HELL OUTTA MY FOREST"

Both males looked upwards where the voice came from to see, a pissed off Izuku coming at them with daggers in his hands, throwing them at the two.

Shiggy/todo: ah shit. . .

As the daggers almost hit the two, they both jumped out the way, going in opposite directions, Izuku landed before flying in the direction shigaraki went, getting out his fighting staff.

When shigaraki landed, he skid across the grass, a crazed smile plastered on his face when he saw Izuku about to hit him with his staff, which shigaraki easily dodged by stepping out the way and grabbing hold of izuku's wrist and wrapping his other arm around izuku's waist, leaning over him.

"You know you're more beautiful then I thought you'd be~" shigaraki said, only to get kicked in the chin by Izuku, who then flipped through shigaraki's grip, lifting him over his shoulder and slamming him into the ground, which only made shigaraki's smile grow wider.

"You're prefect~ just to damn prefect~" shigaraki got up as Izuku was about to fly away towards todoroki, grabbing his leg and dragging him back to the ground, gripping his arms behind his back, "let go jackass!!!" Izuku yelled as he tried to get free.

"heh heh I don't think so~ you're just to prefect to lose to that royal runt~ you're mine~ my queen~"

"argh why the hell are you guys so obsessed with making me your queen!?!?!? Pick some one else damn it!!!"

"Like who?"

"Idk!!! Just anyone but me!!!"

Izuku then kicked shigaraki's leg and got of his staff again, pushing shigaraki away with it, "hah hah but you don't get it elf! There's no one like you! You're the only one I want!" "Yeah right! The only reason people want me around is to either kill ma or use me! And you're no different!" "That's only the brats reasoning for being here, I don't want to hurt you or use, I just want you with me~"

Shigaraki ran towards Izuku, jumping on him, hands gripping the fighting staff as Izuku held it above him in defense, trying to push shigaraki off, "we're not that different you know, Izuku midoriya~" "I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU!" "On but you are~" "name one way we are alike bastard!"

"We both are looked upon with fear for killing as a means to survive"