Chapter 16: Five Seconds

Shigaraki and izuku continued through the woods, izuku holding his side, still in pain, "for the last time, get on the horse, you're just hurting yourself" shigaraki said, "I would be fine if we could just rest" izuku snarked back

"we can't, I have a kingdom to run, but luckily, we're right outside the safe zone, a town where ever species and even wanted people can live peacefully, it's mostly a traveler town, as soon as we get there I'll get a doctor, then you can rest, so i suggest you stop being stubborn and get on the horse"

"I'm not getting on Penelope" izuku grumbled, "um. . . Penelope?" Shigaraki asked, "the horse, she has a name" izuku explained, petting Penelope's mane, "oh I see, you're making good with my horse so you can knock me out and ride off to the elven forest once you're heal, right?"

". . . I would hardly call her 'your horse'"

"Hey don't avoid the question"

"Not avoiding, just ignoring"

". . . Alright that's it" shigaraki said before picking up izuku, bridal style, shocking izuku as he blushed, "h-hey what are you doing!?"

"haha, you're cute when you're flustered" shigaraki laughed, "I am not cute! Now put me down!" Izuku yelled, "nope, either let Penelope carry you or let me carry you, Five seconds to pi-"

"Penelope"

"You didn't even let me finish"

"By the time you would've, my five seconds would be up and let me guess, you would have chosen for me and I'm guessing I would've still been in your arms, so let me on the horse"

"You don't know what I would have chose. . ."

"Yes I do shigaraki, yes I do"

"Fine get on the damn horse, i'll have plenty of time once we get married"

"Never gonna happen dumbass"

"So mean"

Shigaraki put izuku down, helping him on Penelope and grabbing the reins, "c'mon, it's not much further" shigaraki said, walking while pulling Penelope along, while izuku rested his head on her mane, feeling tired

". . . You can sleep if you want, i'll wake you up once we get there" shigaraki said, noticing izuku already half asleep, "mmh. . .ok, but wake me before then and I'll make sure you'll never reproduce"

Shiggy: . . .*covers croch*

Izu: that's what I thought

Shiggy: just go to sleep, I won't wake you, I'm planning on having kids after I found out elves ca-

Izu: I will rip it off!!!

Shiggy: yes ma'am!!!