Chapter 8: Monster

"If that's true, then where's your army!?" Todoroki yelled, earning a crazed smile from shigaraki,

"That's the best part!

You see!

I came alone!"

Todoroki's eyes widened, shocked at what he just heard, 'this man, traveled through 4 different kingdoms with a bounty on his head, alone!? He's a-a'

"A monster?" Shigaraki said, "is that what you're thinking? That I'm a monster? Well you're correct, I am a monster, but I'm not heartless, so don't make me repeat myself. . .

leave or see your worst nightmare"

'I can't beat him, not with how I am now, especially with this forest, and without my amulet'

Todoroki bowed his head in defeat before saying, "fine, we'll leave" "good choice" shigaraki said with a smirk, before throwing the amulet in front of todoroki, "hurry it up, I want to heal my elf as soon as possible"

Todoroki bent down, picked up the amulet, and put it on, but noticed something weird about it, 'is it just the forest playing tricks on me? Probably, shigaraki wouldn't do anything to put the elf at risk'

(Bitch you thought)

As soon as the vampire army and shigaraki got outside the forest, shigaraki put a spell around it, making sure it can't be broken this time, he then turned to todoroki and said, "oh and by the way todoroki, that amulet is tainted"

"Wh-what!?" "Mhm, I put a spell on the amulet, if you cross this barrier again, the amulet will explode, and will take you with it, so don't even try it" shigaraki snickered, "have fun on the trip home ya royal runt"

Shigaraki then got on his horse, sitting Izuku in front of him, before taking off and heading for the demon kingdom.

-with todoroki-

"Your Majesty, what are we supposed to do now?" Iida asked,

". . .we find the wise elf"