Twin Dragons

"Ka-ku-chou and San-zu" Naoto involuntarily spelt each syllable while writing their names on the bulletin.

He closed the marker and sat back down on the sofa in his house. His arm was draped upon his forehead. The first two buttons of his shirt were slightly unbuttoned.

The intercom buzzed and tufts of black hair were visible. You walked close.

"Who?"

"Draken and Mitsuya, "Draken's loud voice boomed. 

You squeaked in surprise and dusted your clothes, sparing one glance at your reflection you walked to open the door.

You opened the door and greeted them with a warm smile, "Mitsuya-san! Draken-san!"

"Hey, Y/n," Mitsuya smiled and ruffled your hair, 'we got the address from Chifuyu, we can go back if we are disturbing."

"No, not at all!" you answered, and moved back, giving them space to remove their shoes.

You entered the living room of Naoto's house. he had fallen asleep sitting on the couch.

"Guess we gotta talk hushed, huh," Draken stated, chuckling a little.

Mitsuya sat next to you while Draken sat opposite. You, in-depth explained to them what happened in the last two days.

'Don't ever do that again, Y/N, that was so dangerous!" Mitsuya exclaimed.

"I agree, what the hell were you thinking when doing this alone? What if Naoto had been late? What if he had killed you then and there?" 

"But...it did not happen, right? Besides I can't risk involving anyone else, they might get hurt."

A momentary silence followed and you bit your lips thinking you had said something wrong.

"You sound like Takemitchy," Draken laughed deeply.

Mitsuya snorted and patted your shoulder, "we gotta make sure you stay away from him."

"Besides..." he squished your cheeks together, "we gotta make sure Toman's princess stay's safe."

"Twhat ith tho throny," you pointed out, which roughly translated to: that is so corny, in Y/N lingo.

Draken's loud laughing must have woken up Naoto because you caught him staring at you two with a look that oddly reminded you of someone...was it Hina? Yep, it was Hina when she found Emma crying on Takemitchi's lap in a hospital.

"Oh...you are up..." you cleared your throat in embarrassment.

Naoto blinked rapidly, bowing a little at Draken and Mitsuya he went to wash his face while mumbling, 'too sleepy for this' under his breath.

"You have certainly got a peculiar friend," Draken murmured.

"For sure."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Naoto came back after washing his face, and the four of you started discussing how to go further with the case.

"So you have confirmed that the Bonten HQ or at least Mikey's current location is in Manila," Mitsuya emphasized and you and Naoto nodded.

Your discussion was interrupted by Naoto's phone buzzing, he looked at the ID and back at the three of you, "it's the interrogator."

"Pick it up," you stated. He nodded and took a deep breath.