The detective, the stylist and the widow

Your peaceful slumber was woken up by Naoto banging wildly on the door of your hotel room.

You grumpily stood up and opened the door, not realizing that he was standing just behind. The wooden contraption slammed straight on his face. He held his nose as tears ran down his eyes.

"Oh my god, Naoto I am so sorry," you apologized profusely. He kept a hand on his nose snivelling a little.

"Remove your hand, I didn't break your nose right?" you said panicking.

Naoto slowly removed his hand to reveal his bleeding nose, you gasped at the sight, pulling him into your room without thinking.

"Sit," you told him while getting a tissue and keeping it on his nose, "don't tilt your head back." You firmly pinched his nose bridge, letting the blood flow.

"Breathe through your nose, not your mouth."

For five minutes you held his nose until the bleeding stopped. You threw the tissue and went to wash your hands.

"I am so sorry Naoto," you replied grimly.

"It's okay," he said a little gravely, standing up"I just came to check if you had woken up or not, get ready as soon as possible."

You swore you could have heard him mutter, "the things I have to do for this job."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

You sat in the car peacefully, until you felt something hit your head, you picked up the thing that fell on your lap...Naoto threw an apple on you.

"Did you just throw an apple at me?"

"Breakfast," he replied munching on his apple while driving the car, Mitsuya just snorted at your bickering.

"What's with the throwing though?" you pouted, taking a bite of the red fruit.

"Discover Gravity." Okay, he was definitely salty from the morning incident.

"Where are we going by the way?" Mitsuya asked, voicing your question.

"Sightseeing," he answered, but at this point, you needn't be told twice what sightseeing meant in his lexicon.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

You could only wonder why Naoto had made you board such a crowded train. random people pushing in, the enclosed space smelling like sweat and cologne and...weird people staring at you. This is why you never travel by train back home too.

"Naoto...why are we here?" you asked.

"There is someone in this train who is a link to them, we are following him, "he whispered.

You shivered when you felt someone gaze on your body, shifting uncomfortably, you looked back at an old man watching you like a hawk. Not wanting to create a scene...you stared back.

You stared at him, reciprocating his action, hoping it would make him drop the act...he didn't, he just stared back again. At this point, you were starting to get creeped out.

Mitsuya was quick to notice, following between the gazes he pulled you close to him, giving polite smile to the man who tsked and left.