Q/A + Explanation

Hey there Poppies! I was re-reading L'appel DU Vide for editing and I realised there were some loose ends so I will answer your questions here :3

Q: How did Y/N lose her memory?

Ans: Y/N suffered from short-term memory loss due to her traumatic experience. ie the death of Hanma Shuji and the killer being Sano Manjiro.

Q: Who killed Hanma?

Ans: Manjiro Sano killed Hanma

Q: Why did Mikey kill Hanma?

Ans: Originally, Mikey's plan was to kill Y/n and all the other people linked to his past (founders of Toman + Takemitchi) just like Manila Mikey in the post-Winter Showdown arc. 

Hanma got to know of Mikey's plan and he made a run to save Y/n, unfortunately, Mikey caught up to them and Hanma begged for the exchange of his life for Y/N's.

Mikey had to kill Shuji because he was in his way of destroying his past.

Q: If Mikey knew Y/N was alive and was searching for Shuji's killer, then why didn't he kill her even after she joined as Bonten's secretary?'

Ans: I tried my best to catch the essence of Mikey being a highly unstable individual. His reasoning had two clauses:

(Entertainment): 

Later he decided that instead of killing his past he wanted to preserve the remnants of it.He realized he wanted you as a specimen, to see how long it takes for you to crumble in his hands. Mikey was watching your every step. He should have killed you while he had a chance, but he couldn't... He couldn't kill his entertainment. 

(The guilt)

"It took him years to realize this, but He is a sinner. He has attended too many funerals in one life. Shinichiro, Izana, Emma, Baji... everyone died because of him. He was sure you too would die, the only person in this world that he had left. He won't be able to bear that...not anymore, please."

Q: Did Ran have Romantic feelings for Y/N?

Ans: No, his feelings were solely based on power imbalance and lustful infatuation with meek and petite females. However, I tried to make it less creepy by giving him the 'Wattpad-mafia' vibes 😂

Q: How did Koko already know Y/N?

Ans: Hanma used to take Y/N to club Ichor once a while, so that is how their introduction began.

Q: Who is your personal favourite in the book?

Ans: Oh lord, I hope my bias wasn't surfacing too much, but I would say: The Fanon Shuji I made up and...Mitsuya and Draken Ughh I can't choose between these two.

Have any more questions that you want me to answer? Please don't be shy and feel free to comment

Have any more questions that you want me to answer? Please don't be shy and feel free to comment. You can message me privately or ask them in my conversations.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions regarding the writing process, the plot, the characters, my life or any absolutely random question <3

Peace 

Gauri