Runaway

"Shuji, Shuji wake up," you whined shaking the dual-haired man who hadn't budged a single inch after you kept trying to wake him up for hours.

Hanma groaned and nuzzled his face into the pillow.

"Shuji wake up, I have to finish the work my boss gave me," you grumbled and stretched the 'e'.

"Five more minutes," he whispered groggily, snatching the blanket and covering himself up from head to toe, "join me."

You sighed and crawled in the blanket with him too, cuddling closer, he wrapped his long arms around you protectively.

"This is so much better, isn't it, love?" Hanma sighed and leaned in.

"Mhm," you chuckled, "I' won't be able to finish my work then."

"Did you forget your husband practically controls Shibuya?" he chuckled deeply with his half-awake voice that sent shivers down your spine.

"Mhm," you picked his left hand from your waist and traced his tattoo. The Kanji letter 罪 'sin'  was intaglioed with black ink on his bronze skin.

He leaned in and kissed you on your forehead, "God you are so perfect."

You giggled and hid your face in his chest, "and you are so corny."

"Yeah?" he hummed laughing, chest reverbed with deep comforting vibrations.

"You have an important meeting today, right?" 

"Yep, hate to leave my pretty wife alone, but it's important, sweetheart."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

After two hours of cuddling in bed, you two got up and had breakfast prepared by the maids.

"The toast is too...toasted," Shuji pouted at the bread.

You tilted your head and ate the toast, "seems good to me, wanna have mine instead?" 

"Ooh, thank you," he smiled quickly exchanging the loaves of bread, taking a bit he exclaimed, "Hey this is not fair, yours is less toasted!"

"It's fine just eat," you laughed at his antics. To think a dangerous mafia boss would whine about having his bread too toasted the first thing in the morning was utterly ridiculous.

"What's the meeting about?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Just here and there, don't worry your pretty head about it," he said drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper, "you tell me, how's your work going?"

"The project is going good, they chose me to be the lead representative, don't mind it cause no one else actually does the work. They sit around like leeches and suck all the credit they can."

"Awh baby, take a break, love, I think we can go on with you not working for a few days."

"Doesn't even matter even if I don't work, you earn millions Shuji," you chuckled," but I like working, it's what I accomplished by hustling through."

"My amazing wifey," he whispered dreamily.

BZZ...BZZ
Your moment of intimacy was quickly disturbed by a call for Hanma.

"One-second sweetheart," he said before picking up the phone.

"Yo!...hmm?" his passionate demeanour quickly changed to a serious one, fingers tapping impatiently on the counter.

"No fucking way!" he gasped loudly, almost knocking down the cup next to him. You looked at him quizzically and concerned.

"Shit..right I will get back to you,"  He said ending the call.