Let it all Burn

(1 AM)

Naoto didn't have the time to book another room, so the sleeping arrangement was as follows:

Room 1: Chifuyu, Draken and Mitsuya

Room 2: You and...Naoto.

The air was so condescendingly heavy that it was hard to inhale in. Both of you lay on your bed and the floor, staring and the ceiling of the room.

"Y'know, let's call it a truce for today," Naoto whispered, "I am sorry, even though I am a police officer, I can't help but be selfish, I want my sister to live happily too..."

You gulped harshly, realising what he meant, "Yeah... it's a truce then."

"We will check out from the hotel in the morning," he said.

"It is morning only," you giggled.

"You know what I mean," he sighed, "too many people together would draw suspicion, you can pack your bags in the morning, we will get everything to a new location, after work, I will pick you up from the city centre."

You nodded in understanding, "got it."

"We will need to speed up the process now, I have a feeling that it won't take long for them to catch on," he chews on his lower lip while speaking, a Naoto thing you had noticed when he was anxious, "I will give you something tomorrow, alright?"

There is a brief pause and you don't dare utter a single word.

"I know I am mean sometimes, end up saying things I don't mean, but I care for you, I truly do; my job has taught me that I am not allowed to have...preferences in people, but after all, I am a human too, there's this constant turmoil in my mind that forces me to push people away so that I don't end up hurting them," Naoto says suddenly.

You turned around and saw Naoto facing you. "Naoto..." you said too fragilely.

"The last thing I would want to do is hurt you, Y/N," his eyes gloss for the most fleeting second, "I care about you, a lot...more than I originally intended, it's undressing and vulnerable," he says the last part inaudibly.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

(10  AM)

"Since everyone has packed their bags," he looked at his Rado wristwatch," and it's almost time for Y/N to leave too, I will explain the plan now."

"Y/N will leave for work at 11, he picked out a necklace from his pocket, "this necklace has a hidden USB in it," he opened the part and showed you how the contraption worked.

"You have to attach the USB to the Surveillance room drive, there will be an option for USB and then transfer the recordings by right-clicking on the screen, Files->recordings, copy the recordings of this entire month, I think that would fill the storage after that go to File -> delete to delete any recording of you acting suspiciously."

"Which member's room has the camera pointing towards the desk screen?"

You thought of the small spying you had done in all the offices

"The offices of the arrested members have been sealed shut, will literal chains around them; other than that:

Rindou has three cameras, one pointing towards his desk, the screen not visible and two on the sides.

Mochi has four cameras, all outside his office.

Takeomi has three cameras, two on the wall corners and one outside