Jester

(Set on the same day as Chapter Dilemma)

>> The reader was born with Black hair (Baji's sibling) now they still have it (if you do) or they coloured it (if you don't) 

"Manjiro Sano," you said looking at Naoto and MItsuya who were eyeing you suspiciously, it was awful and you felt a sense of dread piling in your stomach, "I saw Manjiro Sano today."

This seemed to have snapped their attention back to reality.

"We were in the Bonten conference room and Manjiro Sano was there too, he looked really pale and his hair was white with a..."

You took a pen and drew the Bonten logo.

"...this sign was on his neck," you looked up to Mitsuya who seemed to have been holding his breath.

"That's...Izana Kurokawa, Mikey's adoptive brother's earrings," he gasped.

"Also Mikey was staring at me the whole meeting, I can't help but think he knows who I am," you shuddered from the mere thought.

"Y/N...I will be honest with you, tell me everything you remember about that day, what happened?" Naoto stared at you with a dead-eyed expression that made your dread grow, it was like cries of Banshees echoed in your head whenever you tried to remember that day, preventing you from reaching those dark peripherals in the cerebrum of your mind.

You gulped down the caustics that churned in your cells, eroding them; eyes automatically glossing a little as you tried your hardest to go back.

"A car..." you whispered, "we were in a car, running away from someone, there  are loud sounds and Shuji, a person is standing next to Shuji; they have long black hair."

"That's it?" Mitsuya whispered, "you don't remember anything else?"

You shook your head in a no, eyes staring at the floor.

"Y/N," Naoto thundered loudly making Mitsuya scowl, "You (have/had) black hair too, right?"

Your brows knitted in disbelief, "Yes, but that doesn't mean I would kill my own husband!"

"I never said that," Naoto replied.

"Stop picking at my words Naoto!" you shouted, "I mean I would never murder Shuji! I love him more than anything!"

Naoto pursed his lips due to your use of the word 'love' instead of 'loved'.

"Think of it Y/n, you are the only one, Hanma Shuji was with during the time of his death, you found the body, you called the police and you are saying you saw him get murdered the suspect has the same hairstyle you (used to) have, I would be lying if said that it isn't suspicious."

You blinked at him for a few moments, formulating his words, "Fuck you Naoto," you whispered slowly and walked away towards the door.

"Running away won't solve anything," Naoto called out and you turned on your heels.