Silk sheets

A/n: Ahhhh! Look at this fine specimen!! (A bit late, but happy birthday Taka chan :)

(Short chapter)

You sighed and collapsed into the pillows, having no energy to get up

You sighed and collapsed into the pillows, having no energy to get up. You groaned when the bell of your hotel room rang.

You stomped heavily and opened the door, Mitsuya stood on the other side with a small smile.

"Hey, Y/N, I know this might sound weird...okay it sounds very weird," he stuttered while speaking, "I will have to sleep with you tonight."

"HUH?" you gasped in shock, feeling yourself flush at his sudden bold statement.

"I- listen, it's not as bad as it sou-sounds. Naoto called me saying that Bonte has gotten quite cautious... somehow they got to know about our conversation even though Shion didn't call anyone."

You gulped in fear at the revelation, they were bad people, far worse than you could imagine.

"Come on in then, "you whispered softly.

"I'll sleep on the floor," he said placing the blankets and pillow you had failed to notice he was carrying.

"No, Mitsuya-Kun, I will sleep on the floor, you can sleep on the bed."

"Y/n, I insist," he hummed softly and you couldn't help but agree.

 He chose to sleep on the floor, despite your offer because he chose to respect your personal space, you sighed contently switching off the lights.

"Goodnight, Mitsuya."

" 'Night Y/n," he said breathlessly.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Ragged breathing and erratic shuffling of the sheets woke Mitsuya from his sleep, he peered to look at you, eyes open like crescent moons and hair scattered. His half-naked body hurt from sleeping on the floor.

"Shu-Shuji! Shuji! Shuji No! Please! Don't go!" you whimpered breathily, throat tightened with fear.

Mitsuya's eyebrows scrunched in concern, he stood next to your bed making sure that it wasn't just his sleepy brain playing tricks on him.

"AH- No, please, please! Wait- he will die!" you sobbed holding the sheets tightly.

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up," Mitsuya lightly shook you.

You gasped, trying to reach for air, "Shuji?" You looked at him with tear-filled eyes, body trembling ever slightly.

"Shh, it's okay," he whispered sitting on the edge of the bed, his heart broke at the sight of seeing you so vulnerable. 

His hand cupped your cheeks, wiping the tears that flowed down your eyes, "it's just a nightmare."

You sobbed and buried your head on his chest, he froze momentarily. His hand hesitantly rubbed your back. You held onto his shoulders, finding comfort in his scent and the heat that radiated from him.