ᴍᴜꜱᴇ

Mitsuya Ending

"I...wish to stay here with Mitsuya"

2018

Life was seemingly normal again. That 9 to 5 routine of living had started once again, but this time it was more comforting than sad. You were back home...even though the walls felt empty without Shuji, even though every night you turn around half expecting that this was all a terrible dream and that Shuji would be beside you...why had you even said that you wish to stay with Mitsuya?

And the memories kept flooding to you:

"Shh, it's okay," he whispered sitting on the edge of the bed.

His hand cupped your cheeks, wiping the tears that flowed down your eyes, "it's just a nightmare."

He pushed your hair back, "why don't you try to sleep, hmm? I'll be here if you need anything," he cooed tenderly.

He smiled and looked at you, "Of course, I won't. You are safe with me Y/N, nothing is going to hurt you as long as I am here."

Oh god...Oh god...OH MY GOD!! You kicked your feet and squealed remembering the night. Wait...you also hugged him...when he was half naked!

And now you were definitely overheating from the embarrassment like a 12-year-old in love.

Suddenly your phone buzzed,  and you rolled over to check the message.

"Oh god," you lifted your blanket till half your face was covered. You really doubt you would be getting any sleep.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

You slowly entered Mitsuya's shop, extravagant displays of clothes that were vogue-cover worthy were lined up everywhere. You could only look in awe at how big the shop was.