Chapter 11

Qiong Ding Peak Peak Lord Meeting: Shang Qinghua Pov.

Shang Qinghua was having a major inner crisis not understanding what in the fucking hell was going on as he walked in rounds around the entrance halls of the conference room.

How is it that Shen Shi aka Shen Yuan the actual black lotus of the twin was standing there alive and present!? Wasn't he supposed to be dead after saving his brother from that major Qi deviation back at the Qiu Manor!?

Even the system was confused as to what in the fucking world was going on and has gone completely silent after going to search for this obvious anatomy that has occurred.

While Shang Qinghua admits that it's nice having some peace back to himself without the system constantly chirping in his ears and terrorizing the wit out of him with those damn B points, now was certainly not the time for that! He needed answers right now as to how and why this was happening!

As if hearing his pleas the heavens finally decided to grace Shang Qinghua with the return of the annoying robotic voice.

[System greets host and apologizes for its delay. This system has finally discovered the reason behind the anomaly.]

About fucking time you did! Now tell me why in the fucking hell is my dead son alive!?

[As the host is aware in your original drafts there was a plot twist regarding the existence of the twins mainly pertaining Shen Jiu]

Wait for a second what plot twist? I don't remember writing one other than...

That's when it hit the author's mind. Wait for a fucking second the system really couldn't be talking about that one, could it? The one he wrote after he got high on reuniting with the very person who inspired him to become a writer in the first place. He remembers being overwhelmed with this sudden flood of energy after talking with his long admired person as he recounted the continuation of the story that Shang Qinghua had been dying to know after they got cut off halfway when his grandmother came calling for him.

It was about a fanatical tale between two enemies turned friends from completely different worlds and races fighting to protect their realm. The cold-hearted cruel Guardian of time represented the great immortals and the heavenly realm they serve high above in the sky. The carefree fun-loving Conquerer of Dimension represented those that live in the depths of hell waiting to crawl out of the darkness and into the sunlight.

Originally they were never supposed to even meet or even cross paths with one another yet by a strange course of fate they did. The Conquerer of Dimensions became fascinated by this cruel cunning cold immortal who was even more merciless and ruthless than the demons he ruled over themselves. On the other hand, the Guardian of time took an interest in this seemingly childishly innocent and pure-hearted demon lord whose great passion to protect his people surpassed any of the hypocritical humans he has met by far.

Their first intention was to take advantage of each other to learn more about each other's realm. The demon lord wished to implement the vast riches of human culture into his own realm in hopes of bringing great wealth, prosperity, and most importantly fun to his people. In his mind, demon culture lacked fines in many departments especially when it came to entertainment.

Back then the only entertainment demons had was either challenging each other to a duel of death or watching others do it. While it is fun, it does tend to get boring in the long run with the same pattern and routine running over and over again. You would think that the more powerful you get it would be more exciting to move on to even more stronger opponents and challenge yourself to even more dangerous feats.