Chapter 14

Qing Jing Peak Lord Private Residence; Side Room: Luo Binghe Pov.

Luo Binghe collapses straight onto the bed as soon as he enters his new room which had been allocated to him courtesy of the Qing Jing Peak Lord to make it more convenient to attend his private lessons with his Shifu which were literally killing him.

The bastard was one hell of a piece of work alright. He was worse than any enemies he had ever faced, including that fucking scum. The term devil wears sheep's clothing truly suits him. He's also probably one of the most shameless men he has ever met on the planet which was saying a lot considering how he was the demon lord. The way he could easily change from one face to another depending on the situation and people he dealt with really scares him.

Especially in front of the Qing Jing Peak Lord, the man had the audacity to act as if he was some innocent child which he clearly was not! It wasn't as if the scum doesn't know about his brother's devilish side but he indulges him in his act anyway.

Luo Binghe takes a great big sigh as he sits back upright. His eyes landed on the pile of books and assignments on his desks that he had to finish by the end of the day unless he wanted to go through that humiliating punishment game...

His only real mercy in this hellhole is that he's been exempt from his music lessons. His Shifu deemed him utterly hopeless in that regard. He just didn't have the affinity for it. His Shizun and martial siblings were really inclined to agree after the torturous ear-shredding singing of the tone-deaf boy. Liu Shishu and Mu Shishu once mistook his singing for some shrieking voice of a demon or beast and came barging in through the door. Later when they discovered the truth Mu Shishu suggested they put up silencing barriers so as to not create any more confusion.

The former demon lord really felt like wanting to stick his head in a hole and never come out of it. That was probably one of the most embarrassing things he has ever experienced in his two lives. Just remembering it was enough to make him grimace about it.

Anyhow though he better get started on working through his assignments. Luo Binghe walks towards his desk and slides right in his chair before picking out which book he should get started on. Looking at the high tower of papers really wants to make him run away. Seriously was the man trying to kill him!?

He actually asked that once and the man replied "Oh come on don't be such a crybaby a little homework isn't going to kill you"

"A little!? You call this a little!?" The young teenager shouted completely outraged and baffled by the man.

"Well I don't know about your fellow martial siblings but your Shizun and this master even though we were younger than you are right now had to work on ten times the amount of assignments I assigned you all the while fulfilling our usual individual responsibilities. So shut your mouth and get your hands moving" The man smiled a not smile.

What individual responsibilities!? Bullshit! Just because they were once from the same streets didn't mean anything! Don't think he doesn't know about the shameful dark secret of the Qing Jing Peak Lord's past which he has cleverly kept hidden until now.

He's already heard everything from his dear wife Qiu Haitang about how Shen Jiu was pampered and spoiled by the members of the generous kind-hearted gentle souled Qiu Clan members. Yet despite all the care and love, he was shown he had betrayed the people who took him in and raised him as if he were one of their own turning his back on them all just to fulfill his selfish stupid ambitions!

The young teenager wanted to scream that the top of his lungs and would have if he had a death wish. The man really looked like he couldn't wait to kill him off but he could also sense the strong grip of control the man kept over his bloodlust. It was as if he was trying to suppress himself from doing whatever it is he actually wanted to do with him. Luo Binghe didn't know whether this was necessarily a good thing especially after he learned what the man was capable of doing.