7: their begin

Just as the note asked him to, Taehyung walked through the park at 11 pm. He was running a little late but it was just a minute. He was already nearing the south side of the park which was written on the note. When the bench came into sight he could see a figure sitting there with the hood over his head bent over.

"Jungkook?" he asked when he stood a few meters away. He wanted to be sure this was not some creepy guy.

"Taehyung" jungkook's head looked up and their eyes met, when he was sure it was taehyung he removed the hood and gave the boy a small smile. "you came"

"of course"

"Sorry for inviting you so late again, it's difficult for me to meet you in daytime, '' Jungkook said, looking guilty.

"It's fine, I am free this weekend anyway. I have time" taehyung smiled and sat down.

"you're a kind person" jungkook said, his voice fading at the end. He began to think. Taehyung didn't deserve this....jungkook shouldn't be doing this....he shouldn't be in contact....taehyung was a good person, he has to stay away.....

but Jungkook was selfish...he can't push the others away. He wanted taehyung. He wants to feel warm and cared for. He needs it.

"Are you okay? you looked sick this morning." Taehyung said feeling worried again. He could see a bruise on the raven's cheek. even in the dark.

"Im....fine" jungkook lied.

"Are you sure? you can tell me. Maybe I can help, we're friends now right?"

"Friends?" Jungkook turned his head. his eyes almost looked like a baby seeing their favorite candy.

"yes! You've been visiting the store so much and have been listening to everything I said without any complaints. you have your reasons to hid some things and i will understand but that doesn't mean we cant be friends.'' Taehyung said. he wasn't gonna say that he was attracted to the other and wanted to try and date him. they can better start from step 1 seeing jungkook seemed very closed off but overall he didn't look like he had bad intentions.

"i have a friend..'' Jungkook muttered and a smile appeared on his face. "i-i will make sure you're safe, i won't make you regret it!'' Jungkook felt a heavy pressure fall onto his shoulders. But even from the stress that was going to increase he smiled happily at the other.

"so, are you really okay?"

"I-im fine, I just told you, '' Jungkook said but his eyes told otherwise. Taehyung sighed and placed a comforting hand on the raven's back. not knowing the pain was all there, Jungkook hissed and shifted away a pained expression on his face.

"i'm sorry! i didn't know your back hurt"

"It's my back. but i am okay"

"What's with your back?"

"It's just some wounds but it will heal.... i think"

"you think? Is it that bad?"

"well. yes...no... maybe"

"Did you let someone check it? How did you get hurt? Did someone attack you outside?"

"uhm....yes... i was attacked" jungkook decided to take that as his lie.

"oh my god, do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No, no, no hospital. I don't like them. they are scary"

"can't argue about that but are you sure?" taehyung said and glanced at the other's back where he saw a red spot forming."you're bleeding!"

"what-" jungkook felt his back and frowned. one of the wounds had opened. He cursed, feeling it burn painfully. "shit"