35: session

A week had passed and Jungkook had his first real session with Namjoon. The official first was just getting to know him and hear what he was going to deal with. today he will go deeper into it. Taehyung had dropped Jungkook off while he was on his way to work. Taehyung asked Seokjin to shorten his time off because he wanted to get back to his normal life. He doesn't want to stay inside all day, he needs distraction or else he will be thinking about it all, he doesn't want to think of it too much. He needed to be Jungkook's pillar right now.

"Have you watered the plants?" Seokjin asked walking up to Taehyung, who placed their new roses in the bucket.

"yes i did" taehyung smiled. "i'm glad to be back here"

"I am too, we were all so worried. I'm happy you two are doing alright. So what's the plan now? i don't think your apartment is big enough for two people on the long term"

"I know, I want to look for something else. if Jungkook wants to stay with me. I want to wait until he is mentally a bit better before talking about it. For now my bed will have to do. So far we have gotten good sleep no matter the space. If it gets really cramped i will just sleep on the couch."

"alright"

"Also Seokie, have you finally gone on that date with Joon?"

"a-ah, yeah we have" Seokjin chuckled. "It was great, he was so nervous. I ended up being the gentleman of the evening. It was cute. We have planned a few more next week.

"ahw, i'm glad he finally asked you out-"

"oh no he didn't ask me, i asked myself. I don't think he would ever ask me out in 100 years. I knew he liked me so i just decided to ask him out instead." seokjin laughed.

"thats cute"

"So how are you and Jungkook now? after all...that, you know"

"We're doing better actually. our bond is stronger, not that we are now together but just this invisible thing between us, i feel like i never want to leave him."

"So you love him?"

"i...maybe i do..yea" taehyung thought about that, maybe he does love him, so that was the strong feeling he keeps feeling with the raven. It explains a lot about what he was feeling.

"do-"

*riiingggg* Taehyung heard his ringtone go off and grabbed his phone from his pocket. It was Namjoon. "It's Joon.. i think i have to answer this one" Taehyung thought it was odd for Namjoon to call him because he should still have the session with Jungkook.

"Taehyung," he said, answering the call.

"Hey, it's Namjoon. uhm i need you to come here"

"what why? what's happened?" taehyung asked while he was already putting his things behind the counter getting ready to go. Seokjin following him trying to overhear the phone call.

"Jungkook is lost, he keeps asking for you. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore"

"I'm on my way, give me ten minutes" taehyung ended the call and grabbed his bag. "I'm so sorry to leave like this. but Namjoon needs me to come over, something with Jungkook"

"No, it's fine. go go" Seokjin didn't hold the other back. "That's more important now, I can manage the store on my own. it's fine really, go"

"thank you, i will make it up to you later"

"yea yea"

-

Taehyung felt very worried when he was on his way to Namjoon. He rushed through the building and entered Namjoon's room, already hearing voices inside.

"Hey, im here, what's going on?" he said looking around, namjoon sitting in front of Jungkook who sat in the corner, his jacket on the couch where he seemed to have been sitting earlier.

"He isn't talking to me, he was asking for you," Namjoon said.

"Jungkook'' Taehyung put his bag down and approached the ball in the corner. "I'm here, what's wrong? did something happen?"

"I can't do this taehyung, this was a bad idea" Jungkook said looking up and grabbing taehyung's hand that touched him gently on the shoulder. "I don't like this. It hurts i want to go back home"

"It's part of the process Kook, Don't give up so soon. You said you would try it."

"He makes me remember these things. I don't want to remember, I want to forget!"

"You will feel better after talking about it. You can't give something a place if you don't face it" Namjoon said, looking at the two.

"He's right Kook. Please don't give up. I promise you will feel better if you go through this. You want to be a good person and live normal right?"

Jungkook nodded.

"This is what will help you become the person you want to be"

"It's scary"

"Do you want me to stay here this time?" Taehyung offered, he could tell Jungkook didn't want him to leave.

"please.."

"Okay" The older smiled. "Namjoon, is it okay for me to stay with him this time?"

"Of course," Namjoon smiled.

"Come Jungkook, let's take a seat." Taehyung helped the raven up and they sat down on the couch in front of Namjoon.

"Okay, are you ready to continue the session Jungkook?"

Jungkook nodded.

And so they did. Namjoon's session was longer than planned. He had to give Jungkook a lot of time. Jungkook isn't very talkative but he was very sensitive. Namjoon could tell he had so much emotional build up which made him react explosively whenever things got too much for him. Taehyung had to calm Jungkook down a few times and grab him tissues for the tears. But Namjoon was very patient, he kept calm, letting Jungkook express his emotions to him even if he was shouting. Jungkook was very glad when it was over and he could go home with Taehyung.

They had planned their next meetings and left for the car.

"How do you feel after this?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't like it"

"I'm proud of you, you stuck till the end."

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was driving, smiling a little. He was glad to make Taehyung proud. If this made Taehyung proud imagine the reaction of him when he finished these sessions. Jungkook felt a new confidence inside of him. If he does this it will make Taehyung happy..

---

Thank you for reading again, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼