13: saved

The next day a worker walked through the hall and stopped in front of the locked storage door. He could hear a sniffle. He wanted to open the door but he knew he shouldn't. He will get in trouble if he does. So with a deep sigh he continued his way to the boss's office. knocking on the door before entering.

"good, you're here. I have a new task for you" Seung said, seeing the man walk in. but the guy started talking about something else first.

"boss, is it really okay to keep putting him there?" a guard asked..

"Of course, Its all for a purpose. He is easy to manipulate like that. I know what buttons to press. don't question my actions or i will have to get rid of you" Seung said ending with a dark glare. "So you keep your hands out of my business with him or I won't let you live. He is not your concern"

-

That night Jimin and Taehyung had gone to the club again. Jimin was so drunk again that Taehyung decided it was time for them to go home before they wouldn't be able to walk anymore.

"Jimin, come on, that was the last" taehyung laughed as he pulled his friend away from the bar where he tried to order another drink.

"But Taeeee~" Jimin whined but followed his friend. He made a dumb selfie with his phone and the empty glass in his hand.

"Come, you will miss the bus" Taehyung wasn't as drunk as jimin. He doesn't want to be fully hungover for his whole weekend. But that didn't mean he hadn't drunk a lot. "ah fresh air, finally" he sniffed the cold air as soon they exit the club. the music got muffled when the door behind them shut, it was nice to be in the silence and fresh air again, so be outside.

"Oh, just in time" Jimin said and they hurried to the bus that just drove into the street. They were just in time at the stop and the bus halted.

"Okay Chim, I will see you later. take care and go straight to the shower, you reek of alcohol.

"And whose fault is that?" Jimin laughed but then stepped in the bus. "see you later~ hmm"

Taehyung waved his friend goodbye and then started heading to his own apartment. He was lucky to live near the central area; he could do everything by foot.

it was all going calmly until he started to feel weird. He felt very dizzy and out of balance. "oh?" He quickly held the wall so he wouldn't fall over but it only got worse. It was like his legs were made of clay, heavy, almost unmovable. He didn't know what was happening, but he did know this was not good. Was he sick? maybe allergies? no it can't be that, allergies react differently.

this was....Oh no, did someone spike his drink!? Taehyung started to mentally freak out and tried to move further wanting to get help. His hand searched for his phone but he couldn't type in any number. His hands did not do what he wanted and he ended up dropping the device. "no, shit"

"took long enough to work," an unknown voice behind him said. Taehyung wanted to turn around but he was too weak to do so, turning his head made him stumble, straight into the grip of the unknown person.

"let's go home shall we" the man chuckled and pulled the weak boy with him into the alley where he had parked his car, the lights almost blinding taehyung's eyes. The light made him feel nauseous.

"n-no..no!" Taehyung gathered his strength to shout. "h-help!"

"Shut it!" The man quickly covered his mouth and looked around for any sign of someone that might have heard them, but the street was empty. "you're not escaping me now" he hissed and turned around but was face to face with a hooded man.

"Don't even dare...." this time a familiar voice was heard. but time to think wasn't there as taehyung was released from the grip and fell to the ground with a pained groan hitting the floor. His eyes blinded by the car lights that were now in front of his face. That wasn't the only thing he saw, he saw shadows in front of the lights, the figure of a hooded man and the other who drugged him. The hooded man hit the other to the ground and kicked him mercilessly before kneeling down on top of the man and grabbing his collar. hitting his face with an iron fist.