46: vacation.1

-two weeks later-

They had a long travel to the island but eventually they two arrived at their hotel. standing at the entrance after being dropped off by a taxi. Taehyung took the lead, walking first into the tall hotel and approaching the reception. Behind him was Jungkook looking around like he had ever been in a hotel before.

He has been on some, a lot of times but he won't be there for himself, he would be there to follow the target and kill them. He won't have time to go sightseeing around the hotel or even have breakfast. it was in and out. Now he finally gets to be in a hotel for himself.

"Hello, can I help you?" the receptionist asked with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, I reserved a room for two. the name is Kim Taehyung"

"Kim T" the lady checked the list and then nodded. "Yes, I see it. can you fill in the missing information for us please"

Taehyung wrote down everything needed and paid for the room. The receptionist then gave him the keycard and showed them the way to the elevator and stairs.

"Kookie, you coming?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook who was looking at the huge fish tank in the lobby.

"ah, yes" The raven bowed at the staring fish and followed taehyung into the elevator.

"What room number do we have?"

"924" taehyung smiled and the doors opened showing them the 9th floor. The raven went on ahead, taking the card from taehyung. he was excited to see the room and the view. He wanted a good view and a high room. Taehyung then finished his requests and made the reservation.

"Oh my god, it's so big," Jungkook said walking inside. He dropped his luggage near the entrance and kicked off his shoes before exploring the room. It didn't look like a regular room, did Taehyung buy them a suite? no way! "is this a suite??" he asked looking back.

"it is, is it to your requests mr.jeon?"

"very much mr.Kim" jungkook chuckled and wrapped an arm around the other hugging him, after they linked arms and explored the room. The most memoizable thing was the folded swans on their bed. Jungkook was very impressed and even took a photo of it while going 'waaah, ooh'.

They were in the room for two hours to relax after the flight. then they already had to leave for dinner, Jungkook had reserved dinner in a nearby restaurant. He wanted Taehyung to be the one being taken care of this time. He wanted to return the favor and do something for the older too.

So down they go again. But when they stepped outside Jungkook halted and turned around.

"tae wait here, i'll be right back"

"huh what-" but the raven was already inside so he just sighed and sat down on the stairs.

Inside Jungkook walked to the reception and she smiled at him.

"Hello sir"

"hi uhm...i" jungkook felt nervous talking to someone he didn't know. It was still a small struggle for him. "Is it possible to get a decoration in our rom for when we get back?"

"Of course, what would you like? a birthday decoration or romantic?"

"Romantic, just the whole package you got."

"alright. it will be extra costs"

"That's all fine. put it on the room i will come pay tomorrow, i don't want him to know. its a surprise"

"alright, do you know around what time you will be returning? we will have it done."

"Tonight, after eight for sure. we are having dinner right now."