28: hiding

It's been hours since they had escaped the mansion. Currently the two were in a random hotel. Taehyung stressed about Jungkook who was shot, he had no idea what to do.

"No police...no hospital..." Jungkook said seeing Taehyung on the laptop they borrowed from the hotel.

"I'm googling what to do!?"

"just take the bullet out"

"I can't do that!!"

jungkook groaned in pain when he got off the side of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Taehyung was really not looking like he would go and remove the bullet so he will do it himself. Jungkook was less bothered by these things, he had seen it daily. He wasn't moved by it even a little bit. Inside the bathroom he searched for some tweezers and took off his bloody shirt looking at the wound with dried blood on it, the middle still fresh and bleeding whenever he moved his middle. "stable table" jungkook said taking deep breaths to calm himself. Hit was hard for him to keep himself under control because he wanted to freak out so bad right now. There were so many alarms going off in his head, so many warnings and voices screaming at him he made a mistake.

"Jungkook- oh god i did not want to see that" taehyung covered his eyes when he walked into the bathroom and saw jungkook digging into the wound with the tweezers for the bullet. he heard a sigh and a drop of something small in the sink so he looked back again.

"bandages" Jungkook said while washing his skin clean from the blood.

"a-ah...yes, here" the older walked to jungkook and wrapped him up like he did before.

"i'm in trouble....we are in trouble....We can't hide from Seung, why didn't you just leave alone....shit" jungkook began to panic about the current situation.

"because I can't leave you behind there! i love you"

jungkook looked at the other. "he will kill us"

"I can't leave you there, I know you. we all do."

"what"

"You are Jeon Jungkook, the boy who went missing years ago. Everyone knows about it. they thought you were dead," Taehyung said and stood up to grab the scissors.

"oh"

"there, all wrapped up. how do you feel?" taehyung asked once he finished.

"Stressed '' Jungkook put his head in his hands. "this is bad....i don't want this"

"Jung-"

"Seung will hurt you, I don't want you hurt. I never wanted you to be involved in this mess. I never should have spoken to you. Then none of this would have happened. Seung is real mad....he will kill us both now"

"Jungkook, calm down '' Taehyung grabbed the other's hand which was shaking a lot. "I don't blame you for anything that happened. You are not the bad person here. He is, Seung manipulated you. I blame him. I want you to be safe too"

"i-i-im scared" jungkook said and looked at Taehyung with tears in his eyes. his body shaking and breath unstable. "i-i'm so s-scared"

"It will be okay, we will find a way. take some rest you need it" taehyung pulled the other in a hug and slowly stood up guiding him to the hotel bed to tuck him in. his heart stung when he heard jungkook sniffle and pull him down on the bed to hold him. Hiding his face against Taehyung's chest. his tears wetting his shirt. the older caressed Jungkook's raven hair softly.

What should they have to do? Jungkook doesn't want the police. how will they get out of this mess. and his friends... he gotta let them know they are alive, they must have been worried.

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes, they will think of a plan tomorrow. Now they both need some rest.

-

The next morning Jungkook woke up very early. He had his eyes wide open staring at the ceiling. He was deep in thoughts..... How will it continue now? if he ever gets free from all this....where would he go? how will he ever live?

Will he ever be normal?

Will people like him? Will he be able to talk to people? Would people be scared? Will they ask questions?

will....will taehyung be with him.....?

Jungkook looked to the side at the sleeping figure of the older. He doesn't want to leave taehyung. He means too much to him. He only wants to be happy and be with him.

Jungkook wants to be normal with taehyung.

"Normal.... what is... normal even..." jungkook muttered and looked back at the ceiling moving up his hands to stare at them. others would see hands...jungkook saw blood and death on them. blood that he never was able to wash off. In his eyes these hands were dirty, no matter how many times he washed and scrubbed them the image of blood never left them. he could still feel it. just like the scars on his body will never leave him.

"I'm a bad person. i cant be normal" jungkook teared up. "i'm a bad person. i don't want to. i want to be good...." he sniffled. the sound woke up the other next to him who stirred awake and his eyes fluttered open. trying to figure out the sound he was hearing.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" the raspy morning voice of Taehyung asked him. Jungkook turned his head seeing the other's sleepy face.

"N-nothing. i'm fine" he smiled and sat up. "I'm hungry, are you hungry too? shall we go get something to eat, lets go" just like that his tears were gone and he stood up out of bed. a little to fast, his side stung painfully and he hissed holding his bandaged bullet wound. "Shit...this hurts"

"Be careful" Taehyung sat up as well.

"yea" the raven got into his clothes and wrapped the hotel bathrobe around him since he had no proper shirt.

"I will get us something to wear. we need clean clothes."

"don't go"

"i have to"

"i will come with you, it's too dangerous. Seung will see you, he will kill you!" jungkook began to worry again.

"you can't walk around like that, and besides you're hurt. it's better to you stay here and i will go."

"but-"

"I will be fine.'' Taehyung assured the other sternly. "Now let's go for breakfast alright?"

"okay...." 

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼